Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Kemble arrivals

Post information on other airshows and events here.
The Phantom

Kemble arrivals

Post by The Phantom » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:39 am

With Kemble airshow this weekend, does anyone know from previous experience whether planes arrive on the Friday or early Saturday? If Friday i may take a look.

Thanks. Mark.

Tonks

Re: Kemble arrivals

Post by Tonks » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:12 pm

I am down to take a VC10 in on Fri and depart on Sun... not sure what time on Fri yet but early afternoon. This will be the third year I have flown the jet in, and there are normally plenty of exhibits already there when I have arrived so I guess Fri is a good day for viewing...

Tonks :thumb:

The Phantom

Post by The Phantom » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:11 am

Tonks wrote:I am down to take a VC10 in on Fri and depart on Sun... not sure what time on Fri yet but early afternoon. This will be the third year I have flown the jet in, and there are normally plenty of exhibits already there when I have arrived so I guess Fri is a good day for viewing...

Thanks for the info Tonks :thumbs:

Mark.

mtpg09

Post by mtpg09 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:15 pm

Tonks wrote:I am down to take a VC10 in on Fri and depart on Sun... not sure what time on Fri yet but early afternoon. This will be the third year I have flown the jet in, and there are normally plenty of exhibits already there when I have arrived so I guess Fri is a good day for viewing...

hi Tonks, last year you did a lovely pass and power out over the tower and av8(caught us by surprise)any thing nice planned this year?

mike.

Sean Mac

Post by Sean Mac » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:55 pm

I was on the Kemble Face book page and they where saying most of the local stuff will fly in ether on the Fri or from 0830 Sat but the tiff should arrive tomarrow maybe along with the BBMF hope this helps.

Sean.
Equipment
Canon EOS 80D x 2
Uniden 125XLT with Watson W-901 Aerial & Skyscan Desktop Antenna.
http://www.facebook.com/seanmcrandleaviationimages

Tonks

Post by Tonks » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:56 pm

Hi Mike,

It will depend on the traffic at the time, but I hope to do an overshoot and a visual circuit to land... aiming to arrive about 14:30 ish after a circuit detail at Brize...

Tonks

mtpg09

Post by mtpg09 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:58 am

Tonks wrote:Hi Mike,

It will depend on the traffic at the time, but I hope to do an overshoot and a visual circuit to land... aiming to arrive about 14:30 ish after a circuit detail at Brize...

Tonks
cheers Tonks, hopefully this time i wont be caught having a pint in av8

mike.

Return to “Other Airshows & Events”