Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Grab yourself a bargain and help with the FC upkeep!

Got anything to sell? Want certain things to add to your inventory? - Advertise here....
davem

Grab yourself a bargain and help with the FC upkeep!

Post by davem » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:59 pm

Dear FC members,

I work for a company called Newpro UK Ltd who are the UK distributors for Vortex Optics and their range of - binoculars, spotting scopes and monoculars.

We have agreed with the FC admin team that any purchases of any products made through our http://www.newprouk.co.uk website will attract 10% of the selling price in the form of a rebate paid back at intervals to FC to help with hosting fees etc.

Therefore should you find anything of interest on the site, you’ll not only be getting a good deal on something, you’ll also be helping FC with its daily running costs.

We use Paypal as our payment method so all is secure and you can use any card without needing to have a Paypal account.

Any member buying off the site should simply add the words "Fighter Control" in the 'notes' section so we know which sales to donate 10% back from.
Last edited by davem on Wed May 23, 2018 1:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

GOOSE

Re: Grab yourself a bargain and help with the FC upkeep!

Post by GOOSE » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:01 pm

Did Fighter Control or any members benefit from this arrangement?
So that poser Maverick is back again in a sequel. Typical pilot, takes all the credit. I'll hex him from up here! :lol:

davem

Re: Grab yourself a bargain and help with the FC upkeep!

Post by davem » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:55 pm

As far as we are aware, we managed exactly zero sales from this link, or at least zero sales whereby members put "Fighter Control" in the notes section as requested....
I changed the link a few days ago as we have changed our business markedly so if anyone wants binoculars / scopes / monoculars which we now distribute and the offer would still stand.

Return to “For Sale and Wanted”