Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

The Official Christmas Greetings Thread

A place to chat and discuss everything and anything thats NOT Military Aviation related. No Civilian Aviation content please. We would be grateful for such inclusions on our sister site - Civilian Aviation.
GOOSE

The Official Christmas Greetings Thread

Post by GOOSE » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:50 pm

To prevent sporadic humbug issues all over the board -

Please post your Christmas / seasons or Holidays greeting here. :clap:

from me and Fighter Control

SteveS

Re: The Official Christmas Wishes Thread

Post by SteveS » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:59 pm

Christmas wishes? Playstation 3!

You did mean that kind of wishes yeah?

Dunk

Post by Dunk » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:01 pm

Xmas schmissmus!

HighlandSniper

Post by HighlandSniper » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:22 pm

BAH HUMBUG!

phoenixegmh

Post by phoenixegmh » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:41 am

HighlandSniper wrote:BAH HUMBUG!
Hear hear!
My 500px profile
Canon EOS-60D
Canon EOS-450D
iCom IC-R20
GNS-5890 ADS-B Receiver + Plane Plotter Ground Station

Lowfly11

Post by Lowfly11 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:05 pm

Happy Christmas to all members on Fighter Control,also to members of the Armed Forces who will be serving our country, over this special time of the year

JG71

Post by JG71 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:59 pm

I am giving all my presents to charity this year.I have all i need in life in my wife and good friends like Mr Figgis and LMP.When major health issues come into your life like Cancer.You realise what is important.

Give one of your presents to charity.

Jim.

LMP

Post by LMP » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:38 pm

JG71 wrote:I am giving all my presents to charity this year.I have all i need in life in my wife and good friends like Mr Figgis and LMP.When major health issues come into your life like Cancer.You realise what is important.

Jim.
aaaww Jim, that's very lovely! Brought a tear to my eye! You and Chris will have a fantastic Christmas I'm sure! Neil's main request is for a massive dinner packed with sprouts! Lol x

beefsteak

Post by beefsteak » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:18 pm

It's 'Twirly
Jim Bowen, on "Bullseye" :- In which state of the U.S.A. is Dallas, Texas ??

awacsfan

Post by awacsfan » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:20 pm

JG71 wrote:I am giving all my presents to charity this year.I have all i need in life in my wife and good friends like Mr Figgis and LMP.When major health issues come into your life like Cancer.You realise what is important.

Jim.

Since I'm walking down the same road with the major health issue (I'll be in the hospital tomorrow morning and surgery is scheduled fo Thursday) I most certainly know what you are talking about. My Christmas "present" will be a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

Please allow me this opportunity to wish everybody on Fighter Control a joyous and merry holiday season, a good Christmas and a safe, successful and Happy New Year 2010! I'll be back!

Thanks for all the support,

cheers

Andy

viper3111

Post by viper3111 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:40 pm

I hope you all the best with the op Andy, I was in and out of hospital this year with a blood clot on the lung (that was darn scary as they thought it was a heart attack, and Im only 32) and being made to take rat poison to clear it wasn't my idea of fun. So Im with Jim, I would give everything up to see a very close friend of mine (al) well again and on the spotting circuit. Ive lost too many friends just recently (RIP Tony wallington) so I wish every one a happy, safe Christmas and bo :grr: ks to the people who only see the materialistic things.
Last edited by viper3111 on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HighlandSniper

Post by HighlandSniper » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:29 pm

awacsfan wrote:

Jim.

Since I'm walking down the same road with the major health issue (I'll be in the hospital tomorrow morning and surgery is scheduled fo Thursday) I most certainly know what you are talking about. My Christmas "present" will be a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

Please allow me this opportunity to wish everybody on Fighter Control a joyous and merry holiday season, a good Christmas and a safe, successful and Happy New Year 2010! I'll be back!

Thanks for all the support,

cheers

Andy
Andy, having a fairly life-changing medical condition myself and experiencing cancer at close hand with my wife last year, it makes one appreciate the important things in life.

I wish you all the very best for the future and especially for a successful result this coming week and look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible

GOOSE

Post by GOOSE » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:41 pm

As we are now 5 days into advent, I'll bump this, in the hope it keeps the remainder of the forum tidy.

sjnovis

Post by sjnovis » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:22 am

Merry Christmas to all FC'ers.

May all your days be merry and bright and may your Christmas be white! Merry Christmas!

Mark Owen

Post by Mark Owen » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:43 pm

Hi all.

I would like wish all the staff and all of the members of FC a very Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Regards.

Mark.
Mark Owen.

Joe

Post by Joe » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:40 pm

Happy Christmas to all have a good one! And dont leave any mince pies for santa :lol:

"Fatty Santa Claus Told To Cut Down On Carbs " The best headline of the week so far!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Joe
Canon 7D+flashgun and grip
Canon 18-135mm
Nikon D5000
Nikkor 18 mm-55mm
PRS-282
TBC Sigma 150-500mm

tornadof2

Happy Xmas

Post by tornadof2 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:00 am

Hi to all hope you all have a good xmas and a happy new yr and let the new yr be a good 1.
and let 2010 be a better yr in the airshow calander lol hope to be out a bit more asap so see the locals at coningsby soon
Cheers steve

Canon EOS 7DMk2
Canon EOS 700d
Sigma 150-600 Sports
Canon 75-300
Canon 28-200
Canon 18-55
Barecat 3500xlt

BOLLO

Post by BOLLO » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:08 am

Wish i could get me ole VOLVO back on the road.All the best to all you boys and girls.
http://www.airfighters.com/photosearch.php?phgid=SHED" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; LOADES
http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.s ... _entry=140+" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; at last

What do cry when we see The Man With the Stick???

boff180

Just like to say...

Post by boff180 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:14 pm

Merry Xmas everyone!

Andy

KatieW

Re: The Official Christmas Greetings Thread

Post by KatieW » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:58 pm

I've just come back to the FC boards having had some time away and I thought I'd say "Hello" again and Merry Christmas to all in one thread! (Although it looks like I'll be working all over Christmas so for me it does't really exist this year :'( )
"Always denied entry by the English Gentry, now we're driving Bentley's playing Twenty-twenty"

Return to “General Chat”