Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Sun 14th march

Please post Military movements and activities to do with Prestwick here
Post Reply
honest man
Posts: 4261
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:09 pm
Location: Prestwick

Sun 14th march

Post by honest man » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:35 pm

RCH603 C130H 93-1455 1040/1226 Mildenhall to St Johns
AAC528 Defender ZG996 did some afternoon approaches
2 X PAT C12s due tonight from Keflavik
Last edited by honest man on Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

kvanos
Posts: 908
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:28 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Sun 14th march

Post by kvanos » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:16 pm

Is there anything more known about the C-12's? Can't find any adsb info on these two
Regards, Klaas

honest man
Posts: 4261
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:09 pm
Location: Prestwick

Re: Sun 14th march

Post by honest man » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:16 pm

PAT144 40144
PAT182 40182
They both left Goose bay earlier

kvanos
Posts: 908
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:28 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Sun 14th march

Post by kvanos » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:30 pm

honest man wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:16 pm
PAT144 40144
PAT182 40182
They both left Goose bay earlier
Thanks honestman :thumbs:
Regards, Klaas

honest man
Posts: 4261
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:09 pm
Location: Prestwick

Re: Sun 14th march

Post by honest man » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:57 pm

kvanos wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:30 pm
honest man wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:16 pm
PAT144 40144
PAT182 40182
They both left Goose bay earlier
Thanks honestman :thumbs:
You're welcome ,I've saw one show as PAT44 on flight aware

kvanos
Posts: 908
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:28 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Sun 14th march

Post by kvanos » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:25 pm

honest man wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:57 pm
kvanos wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:30 pm
honest man wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:16 pm
PAT144 40144
PAT182 40182
They both left Goose bay earlier
Thanks honestman :thumbs:
You're welcome ,I've saw one show as PAT44 on flight aware
Yes I saw that too, I didn't think to look at Goose Bay and they arrived on 10-3 at Bangor already. I think they'll swap with the OKAS TDY, 84-00149/484/487 should be there.
Regards, Klaas

AyrForce1
Posts: 666
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:32 am
Location: Ayr / Prestwick

Re: Sun 14th march

Post by AyrForce1 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:25 pm

I believe the full reg's showing on ads-b are 84-00144 (150 miles out approaching Kef just now) and 84-00182.

honest man
Posts: 4261
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:09 pm
Location: Prestwick

Re: Sun 14th march

Post by honest man » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:30 pm

I keep forgetting that extra 0

AyrForce1
Posts: 666
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:32 am
Location: Ayr / Prestwick

Re: Sun 14th march

Post by AyrForce1 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:32 pm

honest man wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:30 pm
I keep forgetting that extra 0
and the leading 8 :P

venom
Posts: 8445
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:41 pm
Location: falkirk
Contact:

Re: Sun 14th march

Post by venom » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:51 pm

is the apaches still in ??

BatFlanker
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:59 pm

Re: Sun 14th march

Post by BatFlanker » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:27 pm

venom wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:51 pm
is the apaches still in ??
Departed GLA this morning

kvanos
Posts: 908
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:28 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Sun 14th march

Post by kvanos » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:35 pm

Is Prestwick expecting a RC-12 as well? GREY19 91-00516 departed Goose Bay, inbound Keflavik probably
Regards, Klaas

honest man
Posts: 4261
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:09 pm
Location: Prestwick

Re: Sun 14th march

Post by honest man » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:50 pm

kvanos wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:35 pm
Is Prestwick expecting a RC-12 as well? GREY19 91-00516 departed Goose Bay, inbound Keflavik probably
Tomorrow I think

CHINOOKER
Posts: 4703
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:58 pm
Location: North of r/w 25 Northolt

Re: Sun 14th march

Post by CHINOOKER » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:39 pm

AyrForce1 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:25 pm
I believe the full reg's showing on ads-b are 84-00144 (150 miles out approaching Kef just now) and 84-00182.
Both getting airborne from Keflavik.

JHolden92
Posts: 352
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 8:05 am

Re: Sun 14th march

Post by JHolden92 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:40 pm

venom wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:51 pm
is the apaches still in ??
Apaches haven’t been to PIK.

User avatar
BOLLO
Posts: 72132
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: Nottingham/Mildenhall.

Re: Sun 14th march

Post by BOLLO » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:51 pm

PAT 144 with PIK app showing as C-12C 81-0144 with PAT 182 C-12C 84-0182 descending from the NW
http://www.airfighters.com/photosearch.php?phgid=SHED" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; LOADES
http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.s ... _entry=140+" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; at last

What do cry when we see The Man With the Stick???

Charlie26
Posts: 775
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:05 pm

Re: Sun 14th march

Post by Charlie26 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:00 pm

honest man wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:50 pm
kvanos wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:35 pm
Is Prestwick expecting a RC-12 as well? GREY19 91-00516 departed Goose Bay, inbound Keflavik probably
Tomorrow I think
Arrived in KEF around 21.00Z

Post Reply

Return to “Prestwick”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: muscat90, wildcat1 and 26 guests