Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Base PR contact for Mont de Marsan

A forum for discussing all things related to MILITARY AVIATION including Military Aviation news. No off-topic discussions here please.
Stroudy

Base PR contact for Mont de Marsan

Post by Stroudy » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:31 pm

Im on holiday close to Mont de Marsan next month. I'd like to make contact with PR at the base before my trip to ask if i can access the 'heritage' area to take a few photos of the various Mirages (IVP being the main aim) on a day suitable to them. Ive had a search of Google etc and cant find a contact email address and i wondered if anyone can provide it if they have it? It needs to be a direct contact in the FAF that would deal with this type of access and not an external group.

Many thanks in advance,

Marcus.

Reach1985

Re: Base PR contact for Mont de Marsan

Post by Reach1985 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:58 am

Stroudy wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:31 pm
Im on holiday close to Mont de Marsan next month. I'd like to make contact with PR at the base before my trip to ask if i can access the 'heritage' area to take a few photos of the various Mirages (IVP being the main aim) on a day suitable to them. Ive had a search of Google etc and cant find a contact email address and i wondered if anyone can provide it if they have it? It needs to be a direct contact in the FAF that would deal with this type of access and not an external group.

Many thanks in advance,

Marcus.
Hi Marcus,

If you can speak French then I’d try the base direct. Otherwise I’d look to contact the FAF attaché at the French Embassy in London. You’ll find details here https://uk.ambafrance.org/Defence-Attache-s-Office
and ask them for a contact at the base.

I hope you get to see your Mirages!

Ben

Return to “The Fighter Control Mess”