Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more...
Please post your finished builds in here.
- Posts: 3313
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:02 pm
74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster
- Posts: 19919
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:32 pm
- Location: Somewhere in Norfolk
Now we're cooking with gas
Awesome work as always, and what a subject
Best regards, Patrick
XH558, always the first lady in my life
Just remember, please don't tell the wife
GRIM REAPERS SUPPORTER
- Posts: 455
- Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:51 pm
that's a cracker, very inventive and well executed.
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:57 am
Stunning what a work of Art
- Posts: 767
- Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:35 pm
- Location: Fairford Town
Nailed it. Love the behind shot (shot 3) of it fully swept. That shape from that angle......!
- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:29 am
- Location: Tayport, Fife
Number 6 could be real mate.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:17 pm
No.6....that is spot on mate...
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 1:08 pm
- Location: Cowbit,Nr Peterborough
Wow!!! That really does look like its hammering along! great build
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests