Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Jose Mourinho sacked by Tottenham Hotspur

A place to chat and discuss everything and anything thats NOT Military Aviation related. No Civilian Aviation content please. We would be grateful for such inclusions on our sister site - Civilian Aviation.
pg1610

Jose Mourinho sacked by Tottenham Hotspur

Post by pg1610 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:28 am

all over the news outlets in the last hour
Phil

Philly1971

Re: Jose Mourinho sacked by Tottenham Hotspur

Post by Philly1971 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:31 pm

Shame, he was taking them backwards!

paddyboy

Post by paddyboy » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:29 am

Sacked again and pockets £20,000,000 :grr:
XH558, always the first lady in my life
Just remember, please don't tell the wife

GRIM REAPERS SUPPORTER

plmc135

Post by plmc135 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:51 am

Anyone know of any similar vacancies? I am perfectly willing to work for a couple of months then muck it up so badly that I get the sack and compensation of £20m. Seems like a quick way to become rich! Has Mourinho now got the record for the highest number of times a manager has been sacked :halo:

pg1610

Post by pg1610 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:58 am

plmc135 wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:51 am
Anyone know of any similar vacancies? I am perfectly willing to work for a couple of months then muck it up so badly that I get the sack and compensation of £20m. Seems like a quick way to become rich! Has Mourinho now got the record for the highest number of times a manager has been sacked :halo:
ROY HODGSON has been at 16 clubs and 5 International teams in a very long career, although has probably not been paid off anywhere near as well as "The Special One"

Halmstads Bk, Bristol City, IK Oddevold, Orebro SK, Malmo FF, Neuchatel Xamax, Inter Milan, Blackburn Rovers, Grasshoppers, FC Copenhagen, Udinese, Viking, Fulham, Liverpool, West Bromwich Albion, Crystal Palace.

He has also managed 5 international teams, viz, Switzerland, Finland, United Arab Emirates, England, England Under 21.
Phil

slogen51

Post by slogen51 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:17 pm

plmc135 wrote:
I thought that's what happened in the BAA at Gatwick :)

Does José have a special bin ?

Weazel69

Post by Weazel69 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:57 pm

at least he was good enough to loan us ( Norwich City ) Oliver Skipp :clap: CHAMPIONSHIP TOP TEAM YOU KNOW :clap:
cheers jose good luck to you :thumbs:
forewarned is forearmed

plmc135

Post by plmc135 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:06 pm

slogen51 wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:17 pm
plmc135 wrote:
I thought that's what happened in the BAA at Gatwick :)

Does José have a special bin ?
Yes I suspect those at LGW did fit the bill, however at LHR we made lots of dosh for the company :grr:

Skywatcher
Location: Under the approach to runway 27 raf fairford supporter

Post by Skywatcher » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:48 pm

A bit harsh I felt ,would have thought they would have stuck with him a bit longer ,especially if they wanted to go to the champions league with their new stadium..
But there maybe more to the story than meets the eye especially with the very bad idea of the European Super League ,made up of the so called ‘big six ‘teams for a new European super league where one can’t be relegated- which is a nonsense,it simply can’t work and won’t work ....( I do hope not anyway ) ethier way best Jose for whatever plans you may have going forward ,one of the best mangers in history of the premier league :thumb:
Just watching Sky Sports news and the news that Manchester City and Chelsea are looking to leave the idea of the nonsense that is the super league as soon as possible and that Chelsea’s game vs Brighton tonight has a delayed kick off by fifteen mins
Spirit watcher/BUFF fan/96thBS/420th air base Squadron supporter

Please like my Facebook page -Raf Fairford photography and news -

Return to “General Chat”