Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Foreign Mil Sales & Depot Transients UK 90-91

A place to chat and discuss everything and anything thats NOT Military Aviation related. No Civilian Aviation content please. We would be grateful for such inclusions on our sister site - Civilian Aviation.
Phantom 71

Foreign Mil Sales & Depot Transients UK 90-91

Post by Phantom 71 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:15 pm

Hello All,

I didn't want to post this in any of the specific boards because is kind of a broad question. I am looking for info on any Foreign Military Sales deliveries that transited the UK from the US in late 1990 - 91 ? Also any trips by Foreign operated US types headed back to the States for overhaul ? I believe some Egyptian F-4E's returned to the US during that time frame for update/overhaul ..

Thanks for looking...

iainpeden

Re: Foreign Mil Sales & Depot Transients UK 90-91

Post by iainpeden » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:55 pm

There were a couple of Egyptian Es which stayed at LN for quite a while - couldn't give you any dates though.

A quick google gives these.

https://abpic.co.uk/pictures/view/1629608

https://www.flickr.com/photos/aviagold/16415966340

Mike

Re: Foreign Mil Sales & Depot Transients UK 90-91

Post by Mike » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:01 pm

Phantom 71 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:15 pm
Hello All,

I didn't want to post this in any of the specific boards because is kind of a broad question. I am looking for info on any Foreign Military Sales deliveries that transited the UK from the US in late 1990 - 91 ? Also any trips by Foreign operated US types headed back to the States for overhaul ? I believe some Egyptian F-4E's returned to the US during that time frame for update/overhaul ..

Thanks for looking...
It would be better to post this in The Mess as that's for aviation related stuff, this section is for non-aviation related things.

Return to “General Chat”