Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Will the bells ring out this Friday?

A place to chat and discuss everything and anything thats NOT Military Aviation related. No Civilian Aviation content please. We would be grateful for such inclusions on our sister site - Civilian Aviation.
slogen51

Will the bells ring out this Friday?

Post by slogen51 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:28 pm

Only three days to go until we are out.

Or like the Grand old Duke of York (won't see him in the States) are we neither halfway in nor halfway out ?

Hope I can still go visa free to Tiger meet and Frisian Flag!

Nighthawke

Re: Will the bells ring out this Friday?

Post by Nighthawke » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:52 pm

There was an article on local radio saying that nothing will change this year as far as travel requirements are concerned within the EU. I suspect however that there may be extra delays for whatever reason. Alternatively known as SNAFU!

Sparts99

Post by Sparts99 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:33 pm

Nothing changes during the transition period so for this year it's fine. A lot of the EU countries are saying travel and healthcare (EHIC) will remain unchanged for the future as long as the UK reciprocates.
In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

slogen51

Post by slogen51 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:40 pm

Some ex pats living in, for example, Spain are worried that their State pension will be frozen as if they were living outside the EU.

Self self

Return to “General Chat”