Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Any Chartered Surveyors out there?

A place to chat and discuss everything and anything thats NOT Military Aviation related. No Civilian Aviation content please. We would be grateful for such inclusions on our sister site - Civilian Aviation.
SteveS

Any Chartered Surveyors out there?

Post by SteveS » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:55 pm

Dear all,

I've got my Final Assessment for my APC coming up later in November, and to be quite frank, I'm bricking it slightly!

The worst part is not having a clue what to expect, or how in depth I'll need to know the various competancies, and it would be great to talk it over with someone who has undergone the APC in the last few years, or even [fingers crossed] an assessor.

Anyone out there in a position to advise me?

Cheers
Steve

SteveS

Re: Any Chartered Surveyors out there?

Post by SteveS » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Bump,

Please help me before nervous exhaustion and stress overcome my brain and turn it into a writhing mass of jelly in my head incapable of coherent thought!

Steve

old_git

Post by old_git » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:51 pm

hi steve, i'm a chartered engineer ( MIET) if thats any help.

did my Ceng a few years ago now and it was pretty easy going to be honest, but i did have many years of experience to call on which helped me spin a good few yarns.

are you doing it with the Institute of Civil engineers, if so i know a couple of guys down in London who may be able to help.

let me know if i can be of any help.

Geoff.

SteveS

Post by SteveS » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:28 pm

Hi Geoff,

Doing it with RICS so not sure your guys would be of any use.

I've got 6 years experience to fall back on, but the required knowledge/experience required is far wider than I've been doing!

Steve

Return to “General Chat”