Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

F1 Store

A place to chat and discuss everything and anything thats NOT Military Aviation related. No Civilian Aviation content please. We would be grateful for such inclusions on our sister site - Civilian Aviation.
welshandy

F1 Store

Post by welshandy » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:10 pm

Hi. Has anybody had any dealing with F1 Store. Asking as I have been trying to order a British Grand Prix Programme for my 12 year old Son. The 1st time I tried they took my Paypal payment twice & had to ring to get that sorted,then they then cancelled the order. I ordered again a few days later only to get an email stating my credit card was expired & order cancelled. Rang again to explain I paid with PP as don't have a credit card. Woman on the phone told me there must be a problem with my PP account(For the record PP account is working fine).I told her there was no issues with PP & to cancel order as was getting nowhere. That was over a week ago. received this email this afternoon.
"We have tried to process your order today but unfortunately your credit card has failed to charge on this occasion. This usually happens when the credit card expires before the order is despatched." :grr:

H.A.Bucken

Re: F1 Store

Post by H.A.Bucken » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:47 am

I've just Googled the site- can't help you, but ballcaps at c. £35-40? Summat about where the sun don't shine comes to mind.
The last G.P. I saw was in the mid 1970s- Brands where Tyrrell had their 6-wheelers or Silverstone- Jody Scheckter/ Ronnie Petersen era. Still got my HEUER Sportstiming patch (from the Team Surtees stand) which isn't negotiable!
Hope you've managed to recover all your moneys.
Roger

mirage41

Re: F1 Store

Post by mirage41 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:32 pm

Have enjoyed F1 for more than 50 years, nothing better than Jochen Rindt at Druids.

Sadly, the Ch4 coverage, and particularly the opening 20 minute preamble, leave me wondering.

Return to “General Chat”