Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

still FERRARI ... still CAVALLINO

A place to chat and discuss everything and anything thats NOT Military Aviation related. No Civilian Aviation content please. We would be grateful for such inclusions on our sister site - Civilian Aviation.
coldwater

still FERRARI ... still CAVALLINO

Post by coldwater » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:21 pm

Ferrari Cavalcade" event at the Grazzanise air base

115 Ferrari cars at the 9th “F. Baracca "

20 June 2019 at the 9th Wing "F. Baracca ”of Grazzanise (CE) a very singular event was held with the presence of 115 Ferrari cars, many of them unique examples of their kind, which made a technical stop at the air base making a fine show of them.
The event called "CAVALCADE" is an appointment that Ferrari dedicates every year to its most important customers in the world who are called to discover Italy, its artistic beauty and its excellent food and wine excellencies aboard their cars.This year's edition was dedicated to Capri and the Campania Region, where, from 17 to 22 June, the most important Ferrari collectors from 33 countries in the world, "influencers / opinion leaders" in their countries of origin , have made a tourist journey to discover the history, culture, excellence, architectural wonders and breathtaking landscapes of the Campania region.
As part of the event, stops were organized along the road routes in the most particular and authentic "locations" encountered, including the 9th Wing "Francesco Baracca", which by its very name and symbol creates a natural synergy and an ideal combination with the Prancing Horse car manufacturer since its origins.
After the welcome by Commander of the 9th Wing, the cars made a short trip inside the airport with an acceleration test on the track and then ended with a souvenir photo of the participants with the cars lined up in front. to a helicopter in static display and a compelling photo from above.

Knife 04

Re: still FERRARI ... still CAVALLINO

Post by Knife 04 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:48 pm

Now that my friend ............is class! Beautiful cars and a great setting! :thumbs: :thumbs:
21st Special Operations Squadron 'Dust Devils'
'So cool other pilots say Damn!' - Slife Slife Baby

https://www.flickr.com/photos/22790934@N07/

paddyboy

Post by paddyboy » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:33 am

Hi Claudio :P

Sex on wheels :Wow:

One look at the 'runway' shot and I'm wondering how much a bank account would be emptied for that little lot :lol:

Thanks for posting, my friend :thumbs:

Paddyboy :clap:
XH558, always the first lady in my life
Just remember, please don't tell the wife

GRIM REAPERS SUPPORTER

awacsfan

Post by awacsfan » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:01 am

Buongiorno Claudio,
Great shots... Really like them a lot.... They just need to practise the "elephant walk" a bit to stay in line :P

Freeman Lowell

Post by Freeman Lowell » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:38 am

Lovely shots Claudio. Thanks for posting. I particularly like the Portofino in front of the Starfighter over at the barracks.
Freeman

Return to “General Chat”