Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

RAF Fire and Rescue Nightshoot

A place to chat and discuss everything and anything thats NOT Military Aviation related. No Civilian Aviation content please. We would be grateful for such inclusions on our sister site - Civilian Aviation.
Brad

RAF Fire and Rescue Nightshoot

Post by Brad » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:25 pm

Hi everyone.

I've been asked to gauge the interest for a military emergency vehicle photo night shoot! It would be held near the A1 in Peterborough at a weekend! Price would be around £40! Who would be interested?

Any comments are appreciated. Again ive been asked so this has not been discussed officially.

Brad

ArabJazzie

Re: RAF Fire and Rescue Nightshoot

Post by ArabJazzie » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:46 am

Brad,
I would think you are onto a winner there, to an extent on here and if you look for the right audience in the right places! We at Dundee get regular visitors from people who want to photograph our appliances and i would think you would get a good number of people interested.

But i am aware of an RAF RFFs museum, maybe at Scampton, that i think would bring a better draw for a nightshoot.
Arabest,
Geoff.

warrior2035

Post by warrior2035 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:13 pm

If you could recreate an incident with authentic kit to photograph, then yes.

Sparts99

Post by Sparts99 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:50 pm

I wouldn't want to write the risk assessment for that.
In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

Brad

Post by Brad » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:24 pm

Thanks for the messages. Ive been asked to post around by a member of the RAF so im just trying to gauge if people would be interested. I did about a demonstration being carried out but i can't say anything as nothing has been officially discussed. Please share around if you would and get back to me that would help massively. Thank you

-Brad

Return to “General Chat”