Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Supporting the terrorists

A place to chat and discuss everything and anything thats NOT Military Aviation related. No Civilian Aviation content please. We would be grateful for such inclusions on our sister site - Civilian Aviation.
chinook

Supporting the terrorists

Post by chinook » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:57 pm

Like any decent law abiding citizen I do not support these cowards that carry out these atrocities. I therefore wonder why the press and television are giving them the maximum publicity the want. The daily Mail to-day published 10 pages reports and pictures of what happened. BBC news sent Hugh Edwards to Brussels when they already had reporters in place and then gave them 20 minutes of publicity. I am sure the innocent victim who by no fault of their own would prefer to try and forget as they are suffering enough. It would have been more appropriate for the news papers to have printed the Belgium flag on the front cover with an appropriate slogan of support. We must fight these cowards and not let them ruin our lives and change what we and certainly do all we can not to give them the publicity they want.

radiomidherts

Re: Supporting the terrorists

Post by radiomidherts » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:53 pm

I agree with chinook it could take their thunder away,

Return to “General Chat”