- If aircraft are not currently in military, paramilitary or Coastguard markings, then please do not post photographs, as they will be removed.
Exceptions to the above rule:
- Production aircraft destined for military use, or on delivery that may be using a civilian registration.
- Aircraft carrying military test equipment visible externally on the aircraft.
- Aircraft conducting production trials, such as the Airbus A400M.
- Airshow photography, where all aircraft taking part in the show are allowed to be posted to give those viewing a true flavour of the event.
- Dedicated Government aircraft.
This decision is final and is not open for discussion and we would like to thank the members for their patience in the current rule changes.
If you feel your photo is borderline to the above list, feel free to post it, however, the Moderating team will make decisions on individual pictures at their own discretion without public consultation/questioning.
Please do not be offended if this occurs, as all we are trying to achieve is keeping the site nailed to its military roots.
If you have any questions, please feel free to PM a Moderator and/or Admin.