Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Thu 15th Oct

Please post Military movements and activities to do with Prestwick here
Post Reply
honest man
Posts: 4070
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:09 pm
Location: Prestwick

Thu 15th Oct

Post by honest man » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:57 pm

Apart from what Raski posted others I've heard from our local group no great detail yet
RAF Voyager 0910 f/t Brize another at 1700
Wildcat 1245
CWL Phenom 1300
CFC CC130J 1830
BAF C130H 1930 may or may not drop in

venom
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:41 pm
Location: falkirk
Contact:

Re: Thu 15th Oct

Post by venom » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:41 am

think the voyager hit a bird on dept at brize??

Raski
Posts: 881
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:54 pm

Re: Thu 15th Oct

Post by Raski » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:00 am

P3 goes at noon.

Raski
Posts: 881
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:54 pm

Re: Thu 15th Oct

Post by Raski » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:00 am

ATLA goes at half 3.

Raski
Posts: 881
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:54 pm

Re: Thu 15th Oct

Post by Raski » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:02 am

Not seeing anything for a CFC C30J but 177705 C17 goes at 11. 177703 expected in at 9.45 pm. GAF A310 expected in 10.30 am.

PD24
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:14 pm

Re: Thu 15th Oct

Post by PD24 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:22 am

honest man wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:57 pm
Apart from what Raski posted others I've heard from our local group no great detail yet
RAF Voyager 0910 f/t Brize another at 1700
Wildcat 1245
CWL Phenom 1300
CFC CC130J 1830
BAF C130H 1930 may or may not drop in
Marine11 just passed Largs at 1120L heading south, showing as Lynx Wildcat ZZ512, presumably for Prestwick

NGY1L
Posts: 1783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:32 pm

Re: Thu 15th Oct

Post by NGY1L » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:59 am

PD24 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:22 am
honest man wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:57 pm
Apart from what Raski posted others I've heard from our local group no great detail yet
RAF Voyager 0910 f/t Brize another at 1700
Wildcat 1245
CWL Phenom 1300
CFC CC130J 1830
BAF C130H 1930 may or may not drop in
Marine11 just passed Largs at 1120L heading south, showing as Lynx Wildcat ZZ512, presumably for Prestwick
MARINE11 hot refuel on G.

BWY04 Dauphin also visited earlier for fuel, ZJ164.
Last edited by NGY1L on Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

NGY1L
Posts: 1783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:32 pm

Re: Thu 15th Oct

Post by NGY1L » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:59 am

CFC0467 CP140 140113 departed approx. 11:50L for Keflavik

Raski
Posts: 881
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:54 pm

Re: Thu 15th Oct

Post by Raski » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:23 am

NGY1L wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:59 am
CFC0467 CP140 140113 departed approx. 11:50L for Keflavik
Other one going 12.45.

Raski
Posts: 881
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:54 pm

Re: Thu 15th Oct

Post by Raski » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:24 am

Cirrus N803SR coming 13.45,

Raski
Posts: 881
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:54 pm

Re: Thu 15th Oct

Post by Raski » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:56 pm

RONIN not coming. ZZ343 A330 expected to call in 8 til 9.30 tonight as RRR815 RRR816.

g91gina
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Re: Thu 15th Oct

Post by g91gina » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:21 pm

Raksi

Robin has departed BIKF according to PF?

Raski
Posts: 881
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:54 pm

Re: Thu 15th Oct

Post by Raski » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:24 pm

RONIN made it after all, expected 9.15 pm.

Raski
Posts: 881
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:54 pm

Re: Thu 15th Oct

Post by Raski » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:33 pm

and goes at 7.30 am friday. GAF A340 expected half 9 to 10 in the morning.

muscat90
Posts: 1824
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:26 pm

Re: Thu 15th Oct

Post by muscat90 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:24 pm

Raski wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:24 pm
RONIN made it after all, expected 9.15 pm.
Landed 21.22

Post Reply

Return to “Prestwick”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests