Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Tues 18th aug

Please post Military movements and activities to do with Prestwick here
honest man
Posts: 4261
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:09 pm
Location: Prestwick

Tues 18th aug

Post by honest man » Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:58 am

CFC4043 CC177 177703 dep 0050 to Bagotville

AyrForce1
Posts: 666
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:32 am
Location: Ayr / Prestwick

Re: Tues 18th aug

Post by AyrForce1 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:56 am

Anyone know when 1st ADB is leaving? There's a 2nd on the way. Probably only chance I may get to get 2 side by side...

NGY1L
Posts: 1997
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:32 pm

Re: Tues 18th aug

Post by NGY1L » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:57 am

KAF3213 due out 11:00L

Rather interesting arrival due from Iceland in the form of an Alpha Jet C-GFTO SN 038. (former Luftwaffe 40+38). It is flying in formation with LJ35 C-GTXS. Not sure if these are going down to work in Germany. Due around 12:15L.

NGY1L
Posts: 1997
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:32 pm

Re: Tues 18th aug

Post by NGY1L » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:59 am

AyrForce1 wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:56 am
Anyone know when 1st ADB is leaving? There's a 2nd on the way. Probably only chance I may get to get 2 side by side...
UR82007 due out 12:15L, UR82073 inbound at 13:20L, sadly they wont be in at same time.

AyrForce1
Posts: 666
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:32 am
Location: Ayr / Prestwick

Re: Tues 18th aug

Post by AyrForce1 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:59 am

NGY1L wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:57 am
Rather interesting arrival due from Iceland in the form of an Alpha Jet C-GFTO SN 038.
Superb. Pity about the ADB timing. Hopefully 1st one will be late :P

honest man
Posts: 4261
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:09 pm
Location: Prestwick

Re: Tues 18th aug

Post by honest man » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:23 am

CWL41 Phenom ZM337 due this morning

TB1
Posts: 1363
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: Preston

Re: Tues 18th aug

Post by TB1 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:26 am

CWL41 just approaching Burnley Northbound, FL200

honest man
Posts: 4261
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:09 pm
Location: Prestwick

Re: Tues 18th aug

Post by honest man » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:39 am

honest man wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:23 am
CWL41 Phenom ZM337 due this morning
Landed 1128 to apron G
KAF3213 C17 dep 1120

honest man
Posts: 4261
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:09 pm
Location: Prestwick

Re: Tues 18th aug

Post by honest man » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:22 am

NGY1L wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:57 am
KAF3213 due out 11:00L

Rather interesting arrival due from Iceland in the form of an Alpha Jet C-GFTO SN 038. (former Luftwaffe 40+38). It is flying in formation with LJ35 C-GTXS. Not sure if these are going down to work in Germany. Due around 12:15L.
Both just departed Keflavik

muscat90
Posts: 2241
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:26 pm

Re: Tues 18th aug

Post by muscat90 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:40 pm

TB1 wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:26 am
CWL41 just approaching Burnley Northbound, FL200
Dept as CWL48

millkaye
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:34 am

Re: Tues 18th aug

Post by millkaye » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:48 pm

honest man wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:22 am
NGY1L wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:57 am
KAF3213 due out 11:00L

Rather interesting arrival due from Iceland in the form of an Alpha Jet C-GFTO SN 038. (former Luftwaffe 40+38). It is flying in formation with LJ35 C-GTXS. Not sure if these are going down to work in Germany. Due around 12:15L.
Both just departed Keflavik
Both landed Prestwick 14:20.

venom
Posts: 8419
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:41 pm
Location: falkirk
Contact:

Re: Tues 18th aug

Post by venom » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:08 pm

been a good day 2 ant 124 s a phenom n a ascot c130 going down the runway at 50ft o aye n a star alpha jet bit too hot

honest man
Posts: 4261
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:09 pm
Location: Prestwick

Re: Tues 18th aug

Post by honest man » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:46 pm

The 2 Dobbins hercs in St John's meant to be here tonight

Charlie26
Posts: 773
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:05 pm

Re: Tues 18th aug

Post by Charlie26 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:47 pm

honest man wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:46 pm
The 2 Dobbins hercs in St John's meant to be here tonight
They left St John's around 1440 BST

venom
Posts: 8419
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:41 pm
Location: falkirk
Contact:

Re: Tues 18th aug

Post by venom » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:49 pm

2030 i beleive

AyrForce1
Posts: 666
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:32 am
Location: Ayr / Prestwick

Re: Tues 18th aug

Post by AyrForce1 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:08 pm

93-1040 on track for around 21:00, followed by 92-0552 shortly after it.

PD24
Posts: 555
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:14 pm

Re: Tues 18th aug

Post by PD24 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:57 pm

AyrForce1 wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:08 pm
93-1040 on track for around 21:00, followed by 92-0552 shortly after it.
93-1040 showing as RCH171 south of Arran 2055L, 92-0552 RCH170 showing just east of Kintyre

muscat90
Posts: 2241
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:26 pm

Re: Tues 18th aug

Post by muscat90 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:12 pm

PD24 wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:57 pm
AyrForce1 wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:08 pm
93-1040 on track for around 21:00, followed by 92-0552 shortly after it.
93-1040 showing as RCH171 south of Arran 2055L, 92-0552 RCH170 showing just east of Kintyre
Landed 21.08 & 21.10 to H

muscat90
Posts: 2241
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:26 pm

Re: Tues 18th aug

Post by muscat90 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:12 pm

PD24 wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:57 pm
AyrForce1 wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:08 pm
93-1040 on track for around 21:00, followed by 92-0552 shortly after it.
93-1040 showing as RCH171 south of Arran 2055L, 92-0552 RCH170 showing just east of Kintyre
Landed 21.08 & 21.10 to H

venom
Posts: 8419
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:41 pm
Location: falkirk
Contact:

Re: Tues 18th aug

Post by venom » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:55 pm

dobbins???

Post Reply

Return to “Prestwick”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests