Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Monday 6th of May 2019

Please post Military movements and activities to do with Prestwick here
Pirate46
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:10 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Monday 6th of May 2019

Post by Pirate46 » Mon May 06, 2019 2:54 am

RCH560 C17 08-8193 arrived off the ocean about 0225L

User avatar
prefontaine72
Posts: 2033
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:07 pm

Re: Monday 6th of May 2019

Post by prefontaine72 » Mon May 06, 2019 6:41 am

Heads up guys according to Scramble 2 US Navy Hornets leaving Payerne 11-35z and arriving Prestwick 13-45z, also Omega Tanker
with them, credit to Erazkiel on Scramble forum :)

Dougie :)

millkaye
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:34 am

Re: Monday 6th of May 2019

Post by millkaye » Mon May 06, 2019 7:08 am

prefontaine72 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:41 am
Heads up guys according to Scramble 2 US Navy Hornets leaving Payerne 11-35z and arriving Prestwick 13-45z, also Omega Tanker
with them, credit to Erazkiel on Scramble forum :)

Dougie :)
Thanks for that. :thumbs:

User avatar
prefontaine72
Posts: 2033
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:07 pm

Re: Monday 6th of May 2019

Post by prefontaine72 » Mon May 06, 2019 7:16 am

millkaye wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:08 am
prefontaine72 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:41 am
Heads up guys according to Scramble 2 US Navy Hornets leaving Payerne 11-35z and arriving Prestwick 13-45z, also Omega Tanker
with them, credit to Erazkiel on Scramble forum :)

Dougie :)
Thanks for that. :thumbs:
Hey no worries mate not sure if these guys night stopping or not, time will tell :unsure:

honest man
Posts: 3710
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:09 pm
Location: Prestwick

Re: Monday 6th of May 2019

Post by honest man » Mon May 06, 2019 7:38 am

prefontaine72 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:16 am
millkaye wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:08 am
prefontaine72 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:41 am
Heads up guys according to Scramble 2 US Navy Hornets leaving Payerne 11-35z and arriving Prestwick 13-45z, also Omega Tanker
with them, credit to Erazkiel on Scramble forum :)

Dougie :)
Thanks for that. :thumbs:
Hey no worries mate not sure if these guys night stopping or not, time will tell :unsure:
They're leaving tomorrow afternoon

User avatar
prefontaine72
Posts: 2033
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:07 pm

Re: Monday 6th of May 2019

Post by prefontaine72 » Mon May 06, 2019 7:39 am

honest man wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:38 am
prefontaine72 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:16 am
millkaye wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:08 am


Thanks for that. :thumbs:
Hey no worries mate not sure if these guys night stopping or not, time will tell :unsure:
They're leaving tomorrow afternoon
Thanks Lyle :thumb:

User avatar
BOLLO
Posts: 59283
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: Nottingham/Mildenhall.

Re: Monday 6th of May 2019

Post by BOLLO » Mon May 06, 2019 9:25 am

prefontaine72 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:41 am
Heads up guys according to Scramble 2 US Navy Hornets leaving Payerne 11-35z and arriving Prestwick 13-45z, also Omega Tanker
with them, credit to Erazkiel on Scramble forum :)

Dougie :)
14.45 ROMAN 11 with OMEGA 10
http://www.airfighters.com/photosearch.php?phgid=SHED" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; LOADES
http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.s ... _entry=140+" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; at last

What do cry when we see The Man With the Stick???

Punkrunner62
Posts: 2221
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:55 pm
Location: Aberdeen

Re: Monday 6th of May 2019

Post by Punkrunner62 » Mon May 06, 2019 9:29 am

VM BH405 KC-130T USMC FL090 inbound PIK on ads by the look of it.
Cheers.

Pirate46
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:10 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: Monday 6th of May 2019

Post by Pirate46 » Mon May 06, 2019 9:44 am

Punkrunner62 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 9:29 am
VM BH405 KC-130T USMC FL090 inbound PIK on ads by the look of it.
Cheers.
It has just landed at GLA

rh226
Posts: 13120
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 pm
Location: Melksham, Wiltshire

Re: Monday 6th of May 2019

Post by rh226 » Mon May 06, 2019 9:48 am

With that callsign, it "should" be 162311 from VX-30 at NAS Point Mugu.
Cheers, Bob

Punkrunner62
Posts: 2221
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:55 pm
Location: Aberdeen

Re: Monday 6th of May 2019

Post by Punkrunner62 » Mon May 06, 2019 9:49 am

Thanks for that Pirate46.
Cheers.

venom
Posts: 7831
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:41 pm
Location: falkirk
Contact:

Re: Monday 6th of May 2019

Post by venom » Mon May 06, 2019 10:36 am

acoding to forecast wind should be from east so 12

venom
Posts: 7831
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:41 pm
Location: falkirk
Contact:

Re: Monday 6th of May 2019

Post by venom » Mon May 06, 2019 10:40 am

so reading tuesday at 1445 departure

Pirate46
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:10 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: Monday 6th of May 2019

Post by Pirate46 » Mon May 06, 2019 10:42 am

Punkrunner62 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 9:49 am
Thanks for that Pirate46.
Cheers.
You're welcome. For info it's a night stopper.

It will have some company around 1330 for a little while. Norwegian
C130J 5601 is supposed to make a quick visit.

venom
Posts: 7831
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:41 pm
Location: falkirk
Contact:

Re: Monday 6th of May 2019

Post by venom » Mon May 06, 2019 11:30 am

oh nice thank you
colin

Charlie26
Posts: 655
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:05 pm

Re: Monday 6th of May 2019

Post by Charlie26 » Mon May 06, 2019 11:52 am

BOLLO wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 9:25 am
prefontaine72 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:41 am
Heads up guys according to Scramble 2 US Navy Hornets leaving Payerne 11-35z and arriving Prestwick 13-45z, also Omega Tanker
with them, credit to Erazkiel on Scramble forum :)

Dougie :)
14.45 ROMAN 11 with OMEGA 10
12.50BST OMEGA10 departed Payerne.

muscat90
Posts: 1562
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:26 pm

Re: Monday 6th of May 2019

Post by muscat90 » Mon May 06, 2019 12:00 pm

Wildcat ZZ396 just arr Gannet missed call sign

Evergreen 44
Posts: 1432
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:20 pm

Re: Monday 6th of May 2019

Post by Evergreen 44 » Mon May 06, 2019 12:14 pm

Omega combo passing just to the West of Reims shortly
14:03 Tanker just passing to the West of Cambridge
Last edited by Evergreen 44 on Mon May 06, 2019 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Evergreen 44
Posts: 1432
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:20 pm

Re: Monday 6th of May 2019

Post by Evergreen 44 » Mon May 06, 2019 12:52 pm

165349 KC130T over Lake District descending in direction of Prestwick
Best regards,
Paul

User avatar
davedubya
Posts: 1183
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: Monday 6th of May 2019

Post by davedubya » Mon May 06, 2019 12:55 pm

Did the Hornets arrive already?

Post Reply

Return to “Prestwick”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: diamond chap, millkaye, NGY1L and 14 guests