Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more...
Please post movements and activities to do with Warton Aerodrome here
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:20 am
- Location: east riding of yorkshire
Could someone confirm the arrival of the re-worked Hawk T2 today please , i believe it was due to leave Brough at 2pm.
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:20 pm
Tarnish 08 landed at Warton in a Hawk T2 between 2 and 3pm local, which could tie in.
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:48 pm
- Location: Preston
With thanks to Trembler1's post it would appear to have been ZK021 (RT012).
- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:58 pm
still waiting for RT3 to come back to Warton...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests