Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Request: List of resident Hercs present on 12th September

Please post movements and activities to do with RAF Mildenhall here
Post Reply
User avatar
GOOSE
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:

Request: List of resident Hercs present on 12th September

Post by GOOSE » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:52 am

Mislaid the piece of paper which I wrote down the resident Hercs on which were present on Saturday 12th September 2020 if anyone can help? Many thanks.
Aviation - “You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.” :thumb:

Stug298
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:52 pm

Re: Request: List of resident Hercs present on 12th September

Post by Stug298 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:07 pm

GOOSE wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:52 am
Mislaid the piece of paper which I wrote down the resident Hercs on which were present on Saturday 12th September 2020 if anyone can help? Many thanks.
sorry cant help but have you tried the mildenhall/lakenheath facebook group for info ?

rh226
Posts: 14024
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 pm
Location: Melksham, Wiltshire

Re: Request: List of resident Hercs present on 12th September

Post by rh226 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:49 am

Hi GOOSE,

The following should have been present somewhere:-
08-6205
09-5713
09-6207
12-5760
13-5776
13-5778
13-5786

However, as I wasn't there, I cannot say which ones were on "SOG Row" and/or which (if any) were hangared.

Cheers,

Bob

User avatar
GOOSE
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:

Re: Request: List of resident Hercs present on 12th September

Post by GOOSE » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:53 pm

Stug298 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:07 pm
GOOSE wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:52 am
Mislaid the piece of paper which I wrote down the resident Hercs on which were present on Saturday 12th September 2020 if anyone can help? Many thanks.
sorry cant help but have you tried the mildenhall/lakenheath facebook group for info ?
Thanks for this, unfortunately no response, yet?
Aviation - “You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.” :thumb:

User avatar
GOOSE
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:

Re: Request: List of resident Hercs present on 12th September

Post by GOOSE » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:54 pm

rh226 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:49 am
Hi GOOSE,

The following should have been present somewhere:-
08-6205
09-5713
09-6207
12-5760
13-5776
13-5778
13-5786

However, as I wasn't there, I cannot say which ones were on "SOG Row" and/or which (if any) were hangared.

Cheers,

Bob

Many thanks and appreciated, hopefully someone else on the forum was there? :S :S
Aviation - “You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.” :thumb:

User avatar
GOOSE
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:

Re: Request: List of resident Hercs present on 12th September

Post by GOOSE » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:37 am

Really finding it difficult to believe that no one else from the Forum noted down the resident C-130s on that day. There were aviation enthusiasts everywhere grabbing the Raider Herc, the white top and the AV F-16s at LN. A little bit disappointed really
Aviation - “You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.” :thumb:

SCruttonStreet
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:10 am

Re: Request: List of resident Hercs present on 12th September

Post by SCruttonStreet » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:31 am

GOOSE wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:37 am
Really finding it difficult to believe that no one else from the Forum noted down the resident C-130s on that day...... A little bit disappointed really
That's a very OTT reaction, and rather unnecessary. Perhaps no one did note them down? I highly doubt someone in this forum has the list you require and is deliberately holding it back.

I think you should rephrase.

User avatar
GOOSE
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:

Re: Request: List of resident Hercs present on 12th September

Post by GOOSE » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:49 am

Hardly OTT, your response could also be seen as such though and a little bit more so than you perceive of my post. The joys of electronic communication :)

I'm entitled to my opinion and if it's disappointment then so be it. I shall not rephrase and hope that someone will share their information. :thumb:
Aviation - “You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.” :thumb:

SpilsbyPete
Posts: 359
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:04 pm
Location: Have a guess!

Re: Request: List of resident Hercs present on 12th September

Post by SpilsbyPete » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:09 pm

Gents

Going through my "Want" Book
Has 11-5733 gone back to the US

Thanks in advance
Pete

EGVP
Posts: 13881
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: Request: List of resident Hercs present on 12th September

Post by EGVP » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:51 pm

I thought it did so in January and is now 27SOW at Cannon?
I should probably change my name to EGCC again.

User avatar
GOOSE
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:

Re: Request: List of resident Hercs present on 12th September

Post by GOOSE » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:53 am

All sorted now with thanks to qpr fan :thumbs:
Aviation - “You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.” :thumb:

rh226
Posts: 14024
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 pm
Location: Melksham, Wiltshire

Re: Request: List of resident Hercs present on 12th September

Post by rh226 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:53 am

SpilsbyPete wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:09 pm
Gents

Going through my "Want" Book
Has 11-5733 gone back to the US

Thanks in advance
Pete
Pete,

It went back to CONUS as "FILTH21" on 22/05/2017 and has been taking part in radar trials at Eglin/Hurlburt.

Bob

Post Reply

Return to “RAF Mildenhall”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests