Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more...
- Posts: 728
- Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:55 pm
- Location: 16 miles West of RAF Northolt
09:10 RCH 268 ,C17A, 07-7189, [AE20CA] Up on 1546.152MHz working airfield management, landing at Fairford 09:55z, parking hard stand 3
- Posts: 19990
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:06 pm
- Location: Southern edge of the Brecon Beacons, South Wales
Damn missed him go over by 5 minutes! And I needed him! Any ideas when he departs?
6 Sqdn Canopeners
Jaguar Force Excellance! 2nd July 07.
- Posts: 567
- Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:35 pm
Aircraft originated from Charleston AFB before night stopping at Andrew's AFB.
2021 Airshows: Duxford×2 ,RIAT, Yeovilton, Old Warden×2
Follow @aviationaperture on instagram
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:56 am
RCH 268 ,C17A, 07-7189, [AE20CA] departed Fairford 12.17 Rwy 09 (informed by a local)
- Posts: 696
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:43 am
- Location: Oxfordshire UK.
This went to Ramstein I think so maybe not B-2 related?
- Posts: 602
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:22 pm
Is this the monthly Mountain Dew and Burger delivery for Fairfod and Croughton.
- Posts: 481
- Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:02 pm
It did go to Ramstein yes.
RCH1815 usually does the burger run so probably not.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest