Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

RIAT Patch help ???

Do you collect patches or challenge coins, bought an interesting t-shirt from a base, some rare airshow programmes or even parts from military aircraft? This is the forum section for you!
PaulN

RIAT Patch help ???

Post by PaulN » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:34 pm

Hi Guys

Been looking at the impressive hauls that people have been getting from RIAT this year and amongst them are 2 that I need if anyone has spares looking for a good home :lol:

The 2 I need are the VP-9 Golden Eagles shield and the VR-55 Desert command patches

I know its a long shot , but if anyone does have either for sale/trade please PM me

Thank you

Paul

Hurrican

Re: RIAT Patch help ???

Post by Hurrican » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:54 pm

Hi paulN im like you missed half of them theres a few i wish id of got i dont like them all i often buy 2 so i can pass one on to my mate the harrier riat one is the one i want and lydd air and rescue but its a game of watching ebay and hoping one comes along reguards hurrican :thumbs:

PaulN

Post by PaulN » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:13 pm

Hurrican wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:54 pm
Hi paulN im like you missed half of them theres a few i wish id of got i dont like them all i often buy 2 so i can pass one on to my mate the harrier riat one is the one i want and lydd air and rescue but its a game of watching ebay and hoping one comes along reguards hurrican :thumbs:
I didnt miss them , I didnt go , havnt been to a RIAT in 20 years

I only collect USN/USMC/USCG patches

You may have seen my collection online ? https://www.pbase.com/usnavypatchman

Happy collecting

Paul

Hurrican

Post by Hurrican » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:47 am

Lol you to paul :thumb:

Return to “Military Aviation Memorabilia”