Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

RIAT 2019 patches

Do you collect patches or challenge coins, bought an interesting t-shirt from a base, some rare airshow programmes or even parts from military aircraft? This is the forum section for you!
Gingercake
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:51 am

Re: RIAT 2019 patches

Post by Gingercake » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:13 pm

Great haul! :thumbs:

User avatar
Hurrican
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:25 pm

Re: RIAT 2019 patches

Post by Hurrican » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:11 am

Well matey thats a collection of patches wow! theres some crackers there quite stunning i think were all be jelious of that lot i am for sure well done i could be there all week and not see that many nice herkdriver reguards hurrican :Wow:

Herkdriver
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:10 pm

Re: RIAT 2019 patches

Post by Herkdriver » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:42 pm

Thank you Gingercake and Hurrican.

Cheers
Todd

User avatar
herc15
Posts: 674
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:36 am
Location: in that place... like right here

Re: RIAT 2019 patches

Post by herc15 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:16 pm

If anyone has a spare Spanish Harrier patch could you PM me.
Cheers :thumb:

User avatar
Gary
Posts: 35372
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:51 pm
Location: South Lincolnshire

Re: RIAT 2019 patches

Post by Gary » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:23 pm

The stall said it would be available via http://encortafinal.com/en/ from August, not sure about the website though lots of copies listed. Unless the translation is off

Also if anyone missed out or wants one. 349(F) said on their Facebook page, the RIAT patch should be available again. If the demand is there

User avatar
herc15
Posts: 674
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:36 am
Location: in that place... like right here

Re: RIAT 2019 patches

Post by herc15 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:35 am

Thanks Gary :thumb:

User avatar
prefontaine72
Posts: 1689
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:07 pm

Re: RIAT 2019 patches

Post by prefontaine72 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:42 am

Superb haul there Todd lad :thumbs:

Dougie

Luketurfrey1
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:46 am
Contact:

Re: RIAT 2019 patches

Post by Luketurfrey1 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:06 pm

There’s a harrier patch just been listed on eBay for £45..
Luke Turfrey

Canon 700D
Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM C

https://www.flickr.com/photos/luketurfrey/

ashamim
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:18 am
Location: West Sussex

Re: RIAT 2019 patches

Post by ashamim » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:29 pm

Gary wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:23 pm
Also if anyone missed out or wants one. 349(F) said on their Facebook page, the RIAT patch should be available again. If the demand is there
Now confirmed via facebook. No extra/ rerun will be made. Only chance is if anyone is willing to sell or ebay.
Image

Luketurfrey1
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:46 am
Contact:

Re: RIAT 2019 patches

Post by Luketurfrey1 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:04 pm

Gary wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:23 pm
The stall said it would be available via http://encortafinal.com/en/ from August, not sure about the website though lots of copies listed. Unless the translation is off
Any one managed to find the patch on here? Can’t seem to find it yet.
Luke Turfrey

Canon 700D
Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM C

https://www.flickr.com/photos/luketurfrey/

User avatar
Rich H
AeroResource Correspondent
Posts: 334
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:54 pm

Re: RIAT 2019 patches

Post by Rich H » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:54 pm

Luketurfrey1 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:04 pm
Gary wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:23 pm
The stall said it would be available via http://encortafinal.com/en/ from August, not sure about the website though lots of copies listed. Unless the translation is off
Any one managed to find the patch on here? Can’t seem to find it yet.
Spanish crews told me August or September, possibly. Also, I'm not sure what the difference in quality will be but the patches on that site are "copies".

An original sold for £40 +p&p on Saturday in a bidding war on eBay. There's another one on there now for offers or BIN £45.

Luketurfrey1
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:46 am
Contact:

Re: RIAT 2019 patches

Post by Luketurfrey1 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:08 pm

Rich H wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:54 pm
Luketurfrey1 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:04 pm
Gary wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:23 pm
The stall said it would be available via http://encortafinal.com/en/ from August, not sure about the website though lots of copies listed. Unless the translation is off
Any one managed to find the patch on here? Can’t seem to find it yet.
Spanish crews told me August or September, possibly. Also, I'm not sure what the difference in quality will be but the patches on that site are "copies".

An original sold for £40 +p&p on Saturday in a bidding war on eBay. There's another one on there now for offers or BIN £45.
Yeah I’ve had a look on the website and they all seem to be copies aswell, I doubt we would ever be able to find the original supplier? Yeah I keep looking on eBay but try to avoid the bidding wars...
Luke Turfrey

Canon 700D
Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM C

https://www.flickr.com/photos/luketurfrey/

User avatar
_alphabravo
Posts: 573
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:47 pm
Location: West Sussex, UK
Contact:

Re: RIAT 2019 patches

Post by _alphabravo » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:20 am

So the 349 (F) D-Day patch is going for £56 with 12 bids on ebay at the moment :S

Post Reply

Return to “Military Aviation Memorabilia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest