Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Air Force bagdes/patches for sale

Do you collect patches or challenge coins, bought an interesting t-shirt from a base, some rare airshow programmes or even parts from military aircraft? This is the forum section for you!
awacsfan

Re: Air Force bagdes/patches for sale

Post by awacsfan » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:50 pm

My December listings are no online - as a Christmas sale special, I have reduced the starting prices compared to previous listings anywhere from 10 - 30% across the listings. These will most likely be my last listings this year.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html/?_sas ... sl=pirat-y

or for those on ebay.com

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sofind ... r1&scp=ce0

Again, due to the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, I may need an extra day or two to actually make it to the post office - so please bear with me and allow some extra time. Additionally, with the holiday mail rush, your patch(es) may need some extra time for delivery so please keep that in mind as well.

Thanks to all of you who have bought from me this past years - you all please stay safe and do take care!

Andy

pacofiti

Post by pacofiti » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:12 am

Hi, I'm clicking on the link and there is no patch on that link

TB1

Post by TB1 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:21 am

Presuming that the sale has ended.

pacofiti

Post by pacofiti » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:12 am

Hello, you have no more AWACS patches left

awacsfan

Post by awacsfan » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:54 am

The most current auctions ended this past Sunday 13 December and as I wrote on 6 December: "These will most likely be my last listings this year."
Well, these were my last listings for 2020, new auctions, including some NATO Tiger Meet and AWACS patches will be listed in early to mid January if possible.

Thank you all who have bought from me this past year - your business is very much appreciated!

Even if Christmas and New Years will be different this year, I wish you and your families a good and blessed Christmas and all the best for a better 2021!
Stay safe & well!

Andy

awacsfan

Post by awacsfan » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:42 am

A belated Happy New Year to everybody - after a slow start it's time again to advertise my most current auctions. Please see

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html/?_sas ... sl=pirat-y

or

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sofind ... 77&_sop=10

ATTENTION UK bidders: As of 01 January 2021 buyers in the UK will be automatically billed 20% sales tax / VAT by ebay on the item costs and any purchases may be subject to UK customs/import fees upon entering the UK (such costs of course are the sole responsibility of the buyer). Needless to say, I do not like this any more than you do, but this is one of the many consequences of the UK leaving the EU on 31 Dec 2020. Of course this works the other way around, too in case I would buy anything from the UK and have it shipped over here.

Again, due to the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, I may need an extra day or two to actually make it to the post office - so please bear with me and allow some extra time. Additionally, with the holiday mail rush, your patch(es) may need some extra time for delivery so please keep that in mind as well.

Thanks to all of you who have bought from me this past years - you all please stay safe and do take care!

Andy

awacsfan

Post by awacsfan » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:08 pm

I have uploaded yet another load of patches... Please see above links... I will try to upload a few more tomorrow if and when time permits.

My thanks to everybody who has purchased patches from me.
You all please stay safe and well!
Happy collecting,

Andy

PS: according to a reapeat customers in the UK the mail came through ok and without any problems by UK customs.

awacsfan

Post by awacsfan » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:03 pm

Update 10 February 2021: That's it with ebay.de - with the upcoming new but mandatory mandatory payment methods selling on ebay will become more expensive for the seller AND BUYER alike, as ebay will be charging horrendous fees (increasing their fees and charging fees on shipping costs as well), direct payment between the seller and buyer will no longer be possible and finally, ebay will require tracking numbers for all shipments (so regular mail service is not possible any more, not even for small purchases) before they will pay the seller (they buyer will pay ebay, ebay will deduct their fees and given a few days, will pay the seller).

Contrary to ebay promises, the only one benefiting from this will be ebay... Anybody not making the change to the new rules will be blocked from selling on ebay. As soon as ebay will block me from selling I will try my luck on "ebay Kleinanzheigen" (German ebay classified ads) and Hood.de. (something similar to eBay but smaller of course).
Please feel free to contact me in case of any questions.

Thank you for all your business, it was fun while it lasted.... I will now take some time to come up with another idea on how to best sell my patches.

awacsfan

Post by awacsfan » Mon May 24, 2021 2:14 pm

I'm back :thumb: not on ebay though, but I now have prepared patch listings with pictures and fixed prices (no auctions) which are available upon request in PDF-format. Currently the following lists are available upon request:

April 2021:
AWACS patches (mixed)
NTM (NATO Tiger Meet) patches

May 2021
01_NATO AWACS patches
02_NTM patches
03_USAF AWACS patches
04_USAF patches (non-AWACS)

Lists vary in size between 1 and 3 MB. If interested please contact me via PM and provide me with your valid e-mail address where I can send the lists to and make sure I am NOT on your SPAM list.
Everything is first come, first served... postage is extra on all sales and customs fees are the responsibility of the buyer and please allow amply time for delivery in this present crazy Covid-19 world.

Thank you and happy collecting,

Andy

PS: Just a word of caution - I do NOT have any USAFE or Lakenheath patches for sale.

awacsfan

Post by awacsfan » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:50 am

I can now offer two (2) patch lists with four pages each for the month of June:

01_NTM patch (last month's list but with reduced prices)
02_USAF patches (non-AWACS)

If interested please contact me via PM and provide me with your valid e-mail address where I can send the lists to and make sure I am NOT on your SPAM list.
Everything is first come, first served... postage is extra on all sales and customs fees are the responsibility of the buyer and please allow amply time for delivery in this present crazy Covid-19 world.

Andy

PS: Just a word of caution - I do NOT have any current or old USAFE or Lakenheath patches for sale at this time.

awacsfan

Post by awacsfan » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:26 am

Due to slow response and obviously low demand I only prepared the USAF patch list for this months - with some luck, I will have another NTM list available in August, time permitting.
This month's list is once again a mixure of coloured and subdued patches, some older subdued USAFE patches but again no current USAFE and/or Lakenheath patch as I never collected those in the first place.

If interested please contact me via PM and provide me with your valid e-mail address where I can send the list to and make sure I am NOT on your SPAM list.

Andy

awacsfan

Post by awacsfan » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:06 pm

Attention - Steve, I tried to send you a reply along with the list which just came back to me with an error message. Hotmail obviously thinks my reply is spam mail... sorry...

Please contact me via PM and please provide an alternative email address!

Thank you!

Andy

PS: Seems like hotmail is refusing my emails at all - with or without attachments... I do not understand that...

awacsfan

Post by awacsfan » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:37 pm

Fellow collectors,

I have now prepared three (-3-) new patch sales lists for August 2021 and they are available upon request.

NATO AWACS patches
NATO Tiger Meet patches
USAF patches

If interested please contact me via PM and provide me with your valid e-mail address where I can send the list to and make sure I am NOT on your SPAM list. Each lists is between 1 -3 MB in size.

Andy

awacsfan

Post by awacsfan » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:17 am

Greetings everybody,

after a longer break from things due to a variety of reasons, I can now offer a total of -7- different patch lists this month as follows:

01_French AF & RAF AWACS patches
02_NATO AWACS patches
03_Rest of World AWACS patches
04_NATO Tiger Meet & related squadron/wing patches
05_USAF Air Refueling patches
06_USAF AWACS patches
07_USAF patches (non-AWACS and non-Air Refueling)

If interested please contact me via PM and provide me with your valid e-mail address where I can send the list to and make sure I am NOT on your SPAM list. It seems that hotmail is sometimes refusing my mails with attached pdf listings, so if possible, try using a different email address instead in order to ensure that my lists will reach you.

Everything is first come, first served... postage is extra on all sales and customs fees (if any) are the responsibility of the buyer. Please allow amply time for delivery in this present crazy Covid-19 world.

Andy

awacsfan

Post by awacsfan » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:18 pm

I would like to take this opportunity and thank everyone who has purchased patches from me - your business is very much appreciciated. Thank you very much!

To all other collectors out there - I still have enough patches left and updated lists are available upon request. If interested, please specify in which lists you are interested in and kindly provide a valid email address and please check your spam filter often.... hotmail.co.uk has the nasty habit of sending my mails straight to the spam filter...

Andy

Return to “Military Aviation Memorabilia”