Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

ERIK'S MILITARY AVIATION PATCHES

Do you collect patches or challenge coins, bought an interesting t-shirt from a base, some rare airshow programmes or even parts from military aircraft? This is the forum section for you!
Rnlafpatches

Re: ERIK'S MILITARY AVIATION PATCHES

Post by Rnlafpatches » Sun May 12, 2019 11:26 am

Folks,

I will be releasing an other 10 of these:

...tonight at 08:00PM for €12,50 a piece.
@ https://emapatches.com

So not with a starting bid of £20.00 on eBay from that Tubro 1 guy.
My new company (Flightline Supplies) produced this patch. (Fan Made)

Leeuweng

Post by Leeuweng » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:07 pm

Does anybody have any recent experience with "Erik's Military Patches". Ordered and paid for a few patches several months ago, but still haven't got them and don't get any reply to my request. Also Erik's website just returns that "(my) IP address is blocked"". I checked from a few other computers and couldn't get to his site, all were blocked. No accusations yet, but find this highly suspiscious and fear I'll never see these patches. Hope I'm wrong.

Starbuck

Post by Starbuck » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:55 pm

Leeuweng wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:07 pm
Does anybody have any recent experience with "Erik's Military Patches". Ordered and paid for a few patches several months ago, but still haven't got them and don't get any reply to my request. Also Erik's website just returns that "(my) IP address is blocked"". I checked from a few other computers and couldn't get to his site, all were blocked. No accusations yet, but find this highly suspiscious and fear I'll never see these patches. Hope I'm wrong.
Ordered a few times and no problems.

Return to “Military Aviation Memorabilia”