Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Leuchars 2013 airshow participants.

Post information relating to Leuchars Airshow here
vassylad

Re: Leuchars 2013 airshow participants.

Post by vassylad » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:35 am

There was indeed a lot of aircraft that I personally did not log because they do not interest me, nevertheless there was some amazing displays from some lovely old aircraft....

Michael

venom

Post by venom » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:08 am

last word on the raf leuchars airshow a fantastic show i realy enjoyed it we had a mixture of vintage and new aircraft so a big thank you to the airshow team magic venom aka colin the blindman :clap: :thumbs: :D

Unknown74

Post by Unknown74 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:38 am

Sorry this is late and I must warn you I've asked this question over on UKAR but when I saw this thread thought I should post here, The Typhoon which launched as Air Spare for the Red Arrows Opening Flypast with the Typhoons was that the same Typhoon which performed the Closing Sunset Flypast with the Tornado GR.4 if so where did it disappear to for the hours in between - thought it may have gone to Lossie maybe? Also although I have only seen it on You Tube were the 2 Typhoons which parked up for the Sunset Ceremony the same 2 which had earlier performed the E-3 Sentry/ Role Demo Sequence - I had to leave just after the Typhoon/ Sentry Flypast and Red Arrows display.

balamorybuzzed

Post by balamorybuzzed » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:24 am

Psycho 21 FH was indeed the same typhoon. The answer to your other query is that FH spent the day on Static Display @ RAF Brize Norton Families Day!

Return to “Leuchars”