Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Traffic/Parking

Post information relating to Yeovilton airshow here.
Rory76

Traffic/Parking

Post by Rory76 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:23 am

What's the traffic and parking situation like? Is it any worse/better than Fairford or Cosford (the only ones I've done recently). I tend to arrive early, and stick around rather than try and beat the traffic.

Cheers.

Rory76

Re: Traffic/Parking

Post by Rory76 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:46 am

THanks Roger. :thumbs:

Alfie

Post by Alfie » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:31 pm

I have had problems getting out in the past, but last year everything seem to flow much better and people directing traffic getting out knew the area and advised which way to go avoiding any delays re-joining the A303 (Which is the major London - Exeter trunk road, always busy in the summer) If you get there early, parking shouldn't be a problem, but you may have to queue to get in to the airfield. Perhaps if you P.M me and tell me which direction you are coming from I may be able to give you more information.

Alfie

Post by Alfie » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:33 pm

I have had problems getting out in the past, but last year everything seemed to flow much better and people directing traffic getting out knew the area and advised which way to go avoiding any delays re-joining the A303 (Which is the major London - Exeter trunk road, always busy in the summer) If you get there early, parking shouldn't be a problem, but you may have to queue to get in to the airfield. Perhaps if you PM me and tell me which direction you are coming from I may be able to give you more help and information.

Return to “Yeovilton”