Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

RIAT Disabled Enclosure

Post information relating to the Royal International Air Tattoo here.
mark.alan.barnes

RIAT Disabled Enclosure

Post by mark.alan.barnes » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:46 am

I have tickets for the above enclosure and was just wondering if someone had any experience of this enclosure and could answer a query?

I'm fairly confident that facilities included tables and chairs in the information before I booked but an email that I have received from RIAT carried a photograph that showed the enclosure as being extremely spartan: Do I need to take chairs and a table?

I had been holidaying so have been unable to address this query to Bader House so would appreciate any help with this matter.

BMrider

Re: RIAT Disabled Enclosure

Post by BMrider » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:26 am

Hello, I use the disaballed enclosure and was in it yeaterday, plenty of tables and chairs but could all be taken if you arrive late, toilets on site also, position next to friat stand, no shade
http://www.flickr.com/photos/65081372@N04/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cjbirkett

Post by cjbirkett » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:28 am

General disabled enclosure is right by side of fiat, there are tables and chairs in there but it's already pretty full at the front. There are some white plastic chairs right at the front of the friat enclosure that are for disabled people and those who can't manage the grandstand. That's still fairly empty at the moment.

Best wishes
chris birkett

mark.alan.barnes

Post by mark.alan.barnes » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:27 am

Cheers guys!

I'm going on Sunday but will probably take chairs, etc., but leave in the car 'just in case.'

Return to “RIAT”