Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

FRIAT 2020

Post information relating to the Royal International Air Tattoo here.
Gary

FRIAT 2020

Post by Gary » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:05 pm

Deadline of 16th August for any who hasn't renewed and wants to pay in installments
Dear FRIAT member,

I'm sure many of you are very busy looking through your photos from this year's show. Here at Air Tattoo HQ, I am now starting to work on preparations for the 2020 show. 

I would like to remind you that if you wish to pay for FRIAT 2020 by installments, you need to return your form by next Friday (16th August). If you have misplaced your form, you can download one HERE

Once I've processed the early booking forms, all remaining FRIAT tickets will be available to buy via our website.

Don't forget that the FRIAT member's page is still active. The current password is, but it will change in September. Once you've completed your booking, you will receive the new password.

I also want to remind you about our FRIAT merchandise available on our FRIAT member's page. Take a look at our brilliant range which includes a sew-on patch and a fleece HERE.

Kind Regards

Wendy Toms

FRIAT Manager

andrewn

Re: FRIAT 2020

Post by andrewn » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:24 pm

thanks Gary :clap:

cjbirkett

Post by cjbirkett » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:22 pm

Had email from Wendy confirming friat order today

Further info regarding payment plan will be sent out in next few weeks, first payment taken end of October

Hope it's not wrong to have had a twinge of excitement already :D

Best wishes
chris birkett

Nighthawke

Post by Nighthawke » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:47 pm

Twinge away! Just don't do it too publicly on here please-at least not yet anyway :lol:

Return to “RIAT”