Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Raf valley frequencies

Please post movements and activities to do with RAF Valley here.
Post Reply
hungerford1
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:19 pm
Location: STEVENAGE

Raf valley frequencies

Post by hungerford1 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:35 pm

Hi does anybody have a recent/uptodate frequency list for valley.

markymash2
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:37 am

Re: Raf valley frequencies

Post by markymash2 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:21 am

RAD - Valley Radar. 269.100
GND - Valley Ground. 369.500
TWR - Valley Tower. 389.275
APP - Valley Approach. 266.125
UDF/VDF - Valley Approach. 266.125

hungerford1
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:19 pm
Location: STEVENAGE

Re: Raf valley frequencies

Post by hungerford1 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:45 pm

I was lookling for air to air frequencies ans ops should have said. But thanks for the info.

markymash2
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:37 am

Re: Raf valley frequencies

Post by markymash2 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:11 pm

These are the latest I have. Don't listen anymore so I don't know if they are 'live'.
275.4000 UK EGOV VALLEY RAF AIR/AIR 4 FTS 'Shufty'
284.3500 UK EGOV VALLEY RAF AIR/AIR 4 FTS 'Thunder'
296.7000 UK EGOV VALLEY RAF AIR/AIR 4 FTS 'Python'
298.5500 UK EGOV VALLEY RAF AIR/AIR 4 FTS 'Mustang'
318.1750 UK EGOV VALLEY RAF AIR/AIR 4 FTS 'Dervish'
337.9500 UK EGOV VALLEY RAF AIR/AIR 4 FTS 'Reptile'
362.3000 UK EGOV VALLEY RAF LARS Low level MTA Area
388.2500 UK EGOV VALLEY RAF AIR/AIR 4 FTS 'Obie'
389.4250 UK EGOV VALLEY RAF Air/Air 4 FTS 'Snapper'
398.6250 UK EGOV VALLEY RAF AIR/AIR 4 FTS 'Jester'

hungerford1
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:19 pm
Location: STEVENAGE

Re: Raf valley frequencies

Post by hungerford1 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:25 pm

Cheers.

jindivik
Posts: 391
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:17 pm
Location: Dyffryn Ardudwy Gwynedd

Re: Raf valley frequencies

Post by jindivik » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:32 pm

markymash2 wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:11 pm
These are the latest I have. Don't listen anymore so I don't know if they are 'live'.
275.4000 UK EGOV VALLEY RAF AIR/AIR 4 FTS 'Shufty'
284.3500 UK EGOV VALLEY RAF AIR/AIR 4 FTS 'Thunder'
296.7000 UK EGOV VALLEY RAF AIR/AIR 4 FTS 'Python'
298.5500 UK EGOV VALLEY RAF AIR/AIR 4 FTS 'Mustang'
318.1750 UK EGOV VALLEY RAF AIR/AIR 4 FTS 'Dervish'
337.9500 UK EGOV VALLEY RAF AIR/AIR 4 FTS 'Reptile'
362.3000 UK EGOV VALLEY RAF LARS Low level MTA Area
388.2500 UK EGOV VALLEY RAF AIR/AIR 4 FTS 'Obie'
389.4250 UK EGOV VALLEY RAF Air/Air 4 FTS 'Snapper'
398.6250 UK EGOV VALLEY RAF AIR/AIR 4 FTS 'Jester'
except for 362.300, MFTA all the rest are obsolete mate all changed

markymash2
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:37 am

Re: Raf valley frequencies

Post by markymash2 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:42 pm

They were left in my scanner that I haven't used for over a year now. Gave up 'spotting' while ago.

jindivik
Posts: 391
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:17 pm
Location: Dyffryn Ardudwy Gwynedd

Re: Raf valley frequencies

Post by jindivik » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:01 pm

hungerford1 wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:45 pm
I was lookling for air to air frequencies ans ops should have said. But thanks for the info.
Have a look at your PM

jindivik
Posts: 391
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:17 pm
Location: Dyffryn Ardudwy Gwynedd

Re: Raf valley frequencies

Post by jindivik » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:36 pm

markymash2 wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:42 pm
They were left in my scanner that I haven't used for over a year now. Gave up 'spotting' while ago.
No problems mate, all changed last year,

jindivik
Posts: 391
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:17 pm
Location: Dyffryn Ardudwy Gwynedd

Re: Raf valley frequencies

Post by jindivik » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:36 pm

markymash2 wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:42 pm
They were left in my scanner that I haven't used for over a year now. Gave up 'spotting' while ago.
No problems mate, all changed last year,

User avatar
roughcutter
Posts: 1608
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:47 pm
Location: Widnes, Cheshire

Re: Raf valley frequencies

Post by roughcutter » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:41 pm

hungerford1 wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:45 pm
I was lookling for air to air frequencies ans ops should have said. But thanks for the info.
Hi these are the Valley Air to Air freqs I've had on my scanner since July last year; ;)

232.300 ?? Devil ?
241.300 4 Sqn Reptile
246.850 4 Sqn Ninja
275.400 ?? Shufty ?
296.700 ?? Devil ?
338.000 25 Sqn Agony
343.800 4 Sqn Mustang
363.600 25 Sqn Stalker
369.475 72 Sqn Blazer
371.825 25 Sqn Axis
372.525 4 Sqn Poison
372.775 4 Sqn Bronco
373.350 25 Sqn Cutlass
374.350 25 Sqn Pagan
376.825 72 Sqn Operations (Swift Ops.?)
377.975 72 Sqn Rocket
384.350 ?? Thunder ?
389.425 4 Sqn Snapper
397.050 4 Sqn Dervish
398.625 4 Sqn Jester
399.000 4 Sqn Obie
... and a fair haired slightly balding Bobby Charlton to kick off!

hungerford1
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:19 pm
Location: STEVENAGE

Re: Raf valley frequencies

Post by hungerford1 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:34 am

Thanks.

Post Reply

Return to “RAF Valley & Mona”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests