Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Hello from Norfolk

For beginners to the hobby to have all those "newbie" questions answered...
simon65

Hello from Norfolk

Post by simon65 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:48 pm

Hello

I have been keen on military aviation for many years and back in the good old 80`s spent a lot of time at Mildenhall and Lakenheath.
Now that my children have all grown up and left the nest, I am going to have the time to get back into some military aviation photography, and I also look forward to being a member of the FC Forum.

Thank you
Simon

paddyboy

Re: Hello from Norfolk

Post by paddyboy » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:29 am

Welcome aboard the friendly aviation forum, Simon :thumbs:

Paddyboy :clap:
XH558, always the first lady in my life
Just remember, please don't tell the wife

GRIM REAPERS SUPPORTER

Tiger 1

Post by Tiger 1 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:42 am

Hi simon65

I'm sure you will enjoy the forum as much as we all do... Its a great forum full of friendly people with a vast knowledge of all things aviation... from spotting, serials, photography and more.

If you have any questions or need help... just ask... I'm sure the guys on here will be able and happy to help.

PS... please remember... you will need to have made 5 posts in order to access all the forum.I

T1

jpickers56

Post by jpickers56 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:26 am

Welcome Simon65 , plenty to enjoy on the forum and what ever is happening in the world of military aviation it is on here. I too from Norfolk and just a few miles in East Runton.

Moldsight

Post by Moldsight » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:30 am

Hello Simon65,

Thought I'd just say hello to everyone also via this thread rather than create a new thread.

Also greetings from Norfolk and very likely I already know you regulars at Lakenheath and Mildenhall (by sight at least).

Finally purchased a radio (Bearcat 125xlt) and even using just the std. antenna, what a joy. I wish I had bought one years ago. Now to add external antenna etc. ;)

Take care.
Moldy

Return to “The Newbie Forum”