Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

viewing info please

Please post movements and activities to do with Marshalls Airport Cambridge here
youth

viewing info please

Post by youth » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Hi all in past when I have been to Cambridge airport I've always viewed the airfield from 'Airport Way' looking at Google Maps I see 'Coldhams Lane' looks a good spot to view from, is there any parking areas here does anyone know?
cheers Youth

Gino

Re: viewing info please

Post by Gino » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:40 am

Not really on that road, its rather narrow for a suburb street. There is some sort of gate entrance to a building materials depot, but during the week this should be active. Some residential parking around nearby and off coldhams lane, but easier could be parking at sainsbury's and walking.

youth

Re: viewing info please

Post by youth » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:28 pm

Gino wrote:Not really on that road, its rather narrow for a suburb street. There is some sort of gate entrance to a building materials depot, but during the week this should be active. Some residential parking around nearby and off coldhams lane, but easier could be parking at sainsbury's and walking.
Thanks very much for info Gino :D

Return to “Cambridge Airport”