Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more...
Please post movements and activities to do with Marshalls Airport Cambridge here
- Posts: 284
- Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:05 pm
- Location: Live- Downham Market. Work -Cambridge.
10 Pilatus PC-7s arrived at Cambridge at approx 1400L. Not sure of any serials
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:31 pm
All just departed at 15:55L heading north.
- Posts: 1590
- Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:05 am
- Location: Grimsby / Doncaster
were booked in to Doncaster but dropped in to Cambridge instead.
serials booked with us were
A929, 913, 924, 912, 916, 915, 939, 925, 926 & 936
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:12 pm
- Location: RAF Gibralter
They posted on there Facebook page yesterday. They were heading into Lakenheath before going North. Obviously got lost and found Cambridge instead
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:40 pm
- Location: Glasgow
Landed Edinburgh. Apparently performing at East Fortune on Saturday.
- Posts: 389
- Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:30 pm
Made A return to Visit To Cambridge on there Way home on Monday 25th as "Swiss AF 910" Arriving Just before 10am Departing around 1/1/2hrs latter.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests