Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

'My Book Clearout'.

Please post movements and activities to do with RAF Waddington here
Ken Withers

'My Book Clearout'.

Post by Ken Withers » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:05 pm

Hi John,

I hope that you do not mind me contacting you but, as the title suggests, I have had a bit of a tidy-up and have got some books that are surplus to requirements. The books range from old Civil Aircraft Markings through the 1990's,(when I was interested in the 'dark side' of aviation. Lol), various military register books, and various glossy military 'coffee table' type books - all are in excellent condition.

You are welcome to have them if you want them, I hate to throw any aviation book away, and if you can put them on your shelves, get a few quid for them, and see them go to a good home, then I would be only too pleased to let you have them.

Let me know if you are interested? If you are then I can pop them over for you to have a look at sometime.

Cheers,

Ken.

Ken Withers

Re: 'My Book Clearout'.

Post by Ken Withers » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:57 pm

Good Evening John.

I'm really pleased that you can make use of the books, it is good to know that they will be going to a good home.

I will get them together over the weekend and drop them over to you early next week - is there any day that is better for you?

See you sometime next week.

Cheers,

Ken.

Ken Withers

Re: 'My Book Clearout'.

Post by Ken Withers » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:41 pm

OK John.

It looks like, due to work commitments, it will more likely be the end of this week, or the beginning of next. They are all ready to pass on to you, it's just that damned thing called work getting in the way!! Lol.

Cheers,

Ken.

Return to “RAF Waddington”