Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Is John poorly?

Please post movements and activities to do with RAF Waddington here
350biker

Is John poorly?

Post by 350biker » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:13 pm

Polite request about John's health. I and many others miss the regular logs he used to post for Waddington movements and hope he is OK.
Ian W - pensioner and LAPL (A) holder

blakey

Re: Is John poorly?

Post by blakey » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:56 pm

Think he's run off with Maureen ive not seen her on the WAVE site for ages either :ninja:
Lee Blake

Mike

Post by Mike » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:18 pm

John is alive and well, he's been having some enormous problems recently - no need for that Blakey, not funny mate.

blakey

Post by blakey » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:21 pm

So much for being told to join in the banter, maybe this is why i dont and i dont have a sense of humour :unsure:
Lee Blake

7gb1

Post by 7gb1 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Hi Blakey If you new Johns problem you wouldn't have made the remark so don't feel got at on this occasion, he will no doubt enlighten you when he feels ready and able.
Regards Gordon.

Mach1

Post by Mach1 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:08 am

Hi John

I can't leave this post without giving John a "Wave" Thats John from "The Wave" at Waddo who visited us at Mildenhall yesterday (25th July) via The Peterborough Passport Office (or so he says). Nice to see you John, we all had a good bit of banter today during flying down time eh. Hope you got your passport sorted and you had a good trip back to Lincolnshire, especially as you needed your passport to get back into Lincolnshire.

Yogi.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53132575@N04/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Flickr aircraft sets include Bruntingthorpe, Duxford, Sywell, Newark, BBMF, Lakenheath, Mildenhall, RAF and general Aircraft.
Thanks for looking.

Return to “RAF Waddington”