Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Have you seen something?

A weekly feature bringing you the highlights of any interesting or unusual photos/movements from the week just gone.
Flyingmonster

Have you seen something?

Post by Flyingmonster » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:23 am

Hi all!!

If you see something on the forum (Modern Military Wise) you think should be included in the Weekly Highlights feel free to let me know. Send me a PM with a link to the Thread and why you think it should be included.

I am hoping that you are all finding the Highlights useful and learning bit! - know I certainly am compiling them :thumb:

As always the Highlights are you to have a weekly catch up so if you want something presented differently or added just ask!!

:thumb:
Cheers

Boo boo (aka Jamie)

'The first time I ever saw a jet, I shot it down!' - Yeager

Lofty

Re: Have you seen something?

Post by Lofty » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Hi Jamie,
Thank you for your efforts. I'm a new type to the forum and its all a bit intimidating. Intimidating in the information overload, not in any other respect.
Good to make your acquaintance. I notice you have this subject of highlights of the past week, where can I find out whats happening next week, so I can be there, when it happens?
Lofty.

Ben Montgomery

Re: Have you seen something?

Post by Ben Montgomery » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:22 pm

Hi Lofty,

The best place to keep your eye out for these are the sections for each Airfield - sometimes there are movements posted a day or so before they happen.

Regards,

Ben

Return to “Highlights of the Week”