Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Introduction

A weekly feature bringing you the highlights of any interesting or unusual photos/movements from the week just gone.
SteveS

Introduction

Post by SteveS » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:14 pm

Welcome to a new feature from the Fighter Control team for 2010.

This sub-forum will feature weekly updates, highlighting any interesting or unusual movements from the week just gone. The week will run from 00.00 on Saturday morning to 23.59 on Friday night and will bring you one post per week featuring moves at Mildenhall, Lakenheath, Brize Norton, Waddington, Valley, Coningsby, Warton and a few others.

We hope this will be a good reference feature for people that perhaps don't have the time to browse through all the sub-forums to find the juicy moves. We will endeavour to provide a link through to any threads with further information and photographs of the aircraft in question. All photos will of course be fully credited to the member who shot them, together with a link through to the photo thread. Please don't be offended if you have shot the movement and your photo is not chosen for the update, we will try to pick a photo that shows the aircraft in its fullest, as opposed to perhaps the 'best' photo.

We don't want this to be purely me posting what I think is newsworthy, we would like to see a bit of input from the members, but please follow the guidelines below;

1. If you happen to have photographed something you consider to be newsworthy, please don't hesitate to PM me and I'll prepare it for the list.

2. If the update has already been posted for the week in question, and you think we've missed something off, please feel free to post on the relevant thread with your bit of news

To those who posts logs, please continue to do so, we intend this thread to be a quick-stop reference feature for those who want a quick catch up on the week just gone. All information we use will be properly credited to whoever posts the news/photos.

To show you the format we intend to use, here is a pre-prepared weekly update for 12 December 00:00 to 18 December 23:59

Return to “Highlights of the Week”