Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more...
Please post your finished builds in here.
- Posts: 1449
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:36 pm
Continuing the Dick Bong theme..........Tamiya P38 in 1/48th scale, a Great kit to make . Paddinghaus decals and Tamiya paint with Humbrol enamels.
by Jon Cross
, on Flickr
- Posts: 21847
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:32 pm
- Location: Somewhere in Norfolk
She looks stunning, Jon
Well done you
XH558, always the first lady in my life
Just remember, please don't tell the wife
GRIM REAPERS SUPPORTER
- Posts: 799
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:29 am
- Location: Tayport, Fife
Very tidy example
- Posts: 3765
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:15 pm
- Location: Cloudbase, Spectrum HQ
Captain Scarlet is indestructable, you are not! Remember this, do not try to imitate him.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests