Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

The Boneyard

A forum for discussing all things related to MILITARY AVIATION including Military Aviation news. No off-topic discussions here please.
Condor68

The Boneyard

Post by Condor68 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:44 pm

Just been watching a programme about the Boneyard and didnt realise how big it was and what was still there.For those of you that have visited it must have been a nightmare seeing all these aircraft but unable to get serials.Due to the everchanging frames, slipping the proverbial brown envelope over to get a print out probably would not work.

blackhandgang17

Re: The Boneyard

Post by blackhandgang17 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:33 pm

amarcexperience.com has a fairly up to date inventory list and details of the latest movements

Rob666

Post by Rob666 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:05 pm

Condor68 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:44 pm
Just been watching a programme about the Boneyard and didnt realise how big it was and what was still there.For those of you that have visited it must have been a nightmare seeing all these aircraft but unable to get serials.Due to the everchanging frames, slipping the proverbial brown envelope over to get a print out probably would not work.
Never used to pass around any brown envelopes, before went online you could get a list but lot of trees used and very heavy.

Condor68

Post by Condor68 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:29 pm

I think wife is up for me going.She said something about me going to the boneyard mmm..

Thanks for the info Keith

Return to “The Fighter Control Mess”