Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more...
A forum for discussing all things related to MILITARY AVIATION including Military Aviation news. No off-topic discussions here please.
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:49 pm
- Location: Preston
- Posts: 374
- Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:01 pm
- Location: Norwich
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:05 am
- Location: Newcastle under Lyme.
Sky News are showing the wrong Aircraft. The area is further East. 3 QIDs and Chosen 1,2 and 3 were in the search area with G-MCGH.
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:18 pm
Just heard on the news that an F-15 from RAF Lakenheath has crashed into the sea off the coast of Scarbrough, really hoping the pilot is safe
- Posts: 36910
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:51 pm
- Location: South Lincolnshire
Lakenheath have confirmed the pilot was killed, I will keep this thread open.
No speculation and no arguments
- Posts: 2995
- Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:12 pm
- Location: RAF Gibralter
- Posts: 21002
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:06 pm
- Location: Southern edge of the Brecon Beacons, South Wales
Gutted. My thoughts are prayers are with the family and all those at the 493rd FS & the 48th FW. These guys and girls will always be my heroes. Thank you for your service & Godbless.
6 Sqdn Canopeners
Jaguar Force Excellance! 2nd July 07.
- Posts: 3475
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:16 pm
Thoughts with the pilot's family all those at RAF Lakenheath at this sad time.
- Posts: 1366
- Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:19 pm
Terrible news, especially for their family and their friends who became family.
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:35 pm
- Location: RAF Brize Norton
So very sad my heart felt condolences go out to the pilots family and the whole of the 493rd.
Blue Skies RIP
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:05 pm
- Location: Manchester
Thoughts with his family and friends and all at LN at this sad time.
- Posts: 302
- Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:30 pm
- Location: East Sussex
To all at Lakenheath and Mildenhall, the family and friends my thoughts are with you at this sad time.
- Posts: 585
- Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:40 pm
- Location: Bristol
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:04 pm
- Location: Lakenheath
Very very sad news
Thoughts and prayers to the family
Blue skies RIP
We salute you
- Posts: 3770
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:21 pm
- Location: Newbury berkshire
Very sad news, my thoughts with all involved
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:25 pm
Very sad news terrible my thoughts and prays are for his family and friends rip my friend
- Posts: 1390
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:17 pm
- Location: West Suffolk
RIP Sir. Thoughts with your relatives and colleagues.
- Posts: 308
- Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:20 pm
- Location: staffordshire
Very sad news.
My thoughts go out to the family, friends and colleagues
- Posts: 4028
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:24 pm
- Location: Coningsby 10mins from CG1
RIP blue skys.
- Posts: 3083
- Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:47 am
- Location: Midlands
Sad sad news, RIP.
Thoughts are with family, friends and all at RAF Lakenheath.
If you can keep your head whilst all around are losing theirs, you have probably completely misread the situation!!