Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more...
A forum for discussing all things related to MILITARY AVIATION including Military Aviation news. No off-topic discussions here please.
- Posts: 13425
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 pm
- Location: Melksham, Wiltshire
Certainly seems that the crew are OK (apart from their encounter with mesquite shrubs/trees).
Serial (from the slideshow) is 05-6209/RA.
- Posts: 3823
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:58 pm
- Location: North of r/w 25 Northolt
Strange looking "debris field",for a relatively small aircraft!.....glad crew seem to have gotten out relatively unscathed.
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:54 pm
- Location: Chedburgh, Suffolk
The right debris field if it hit in a fairly flat, relatively high speed impact.
- Posts: 3128
- Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:04 pm
The engine looks to have detached and made its own piece of field too.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 100arw, Bing [Bot], Sharpy39 and 86 guests