Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Posting photos onto FC other than via flickr

Post your questions, reviews and technical issues here.
Sled Driver

Posting photos onto FC other than via flickr

Post by Sled Driver » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:59 am

Hi folks, some advice if possible please?

Slowly getting used to the Canon camera now. Me and the missus took a trip to Lakenheath on Tues 18th managed to get some good shots of F-15Es and a sole F-15C using the 300mm lense. Well worth the long drive from Birmingham!

I want to try and post some pics on FC. New to all of this. Besides opening a Flickr account as mentioned on FC elsewhere. Does anyone know of any other way where I can place a photo directly into a page? I have an iMac.

Any help would be great. Cheers folks! :)

P.S.

Unsure if any fellow FC members were at Lakenheath on Tues. I was wearing a brown T shirt with a SR-71 silhouette! :thumbs:
"Be quick, be quiet, be on time" - Clarence "Kelly" Johnson

Canon PowerShot SX400 IS bridge camera
Canon EOS200D DSLR & Canon 18-55mm & 75-300mm lenses
Sony Handycam HDR-CX625

TREBAX_RAVEN

Re: Posting photos onto FC other than via flickr

Post by TREBAX_RAVEN » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:30 am

Sled Driver wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:59 am
Hi folks, some advice if possible please?

Slowly getting used to the Canon camera now. Me and the missus took a trip to Lakenheath on Tues 18th managed to get some good shots of F-15Es and a sole F-15C using the 300mm lense. Well worth the long drive from Birmingham!

I want to try and post some pics on FC. New to all of this. Besides opening a Flickr account as mentioned on FC elsewhere. Does anyone know of any other way where I can place a photo directly into a page? I have an iMac.

Any help would be great. Cheers folks! :)

P.S.

Unsure if any fellow FC members were at Lakenheath on Tues. I was wearing a brown T shirt with a SR-71 silhouette! :thumbs:
Hi Sled Driver, its great to hear your getting use to you new camera set up! the way i post my photos is by using google photos. if you already have a google account you will also have a google photos account. Its quite simple to do and ill add screenshots of how to do it to. basically you upload the image which is quite simple to do and then you right click on the image and in the drop down menu you select copy image address. once you have done that you will then need to select the little image button on posting bit and paste the image address in between the the brackets . i hope this helps you and if you have any other questions feel free to ask :thumb:

what you need to click to get the image address

locating the image button on fighter control and the bracts to
Tribute to 47 squadron

Sled Driver

Post by Sled Driver » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:57 pm

Hi Harlan,

Many thanks for the guidance. Will let you know how it goes when I get round to posting some pics! Really like the pics on your website - especially those dedicated to the last Tornado GR4s at Marham. She was a wonderful jet - sadly missed :'(

Regards
Kish
"Be quick, be quiet, be on time" - Clarence "Kelly" Johnson

Canon PowerShot SX400 IS bridge camera
Canon EOS200D DSLR & Canon 18-55mm & 75-300mm lenses
Sony Handycam HDR-CX625

TREBAX_RAVEN

Post by TREBAX_RAVEN » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:17 am

Thanks Sled Driver, really appreciate the kind comments. The tornado will always be sorely missed i think, just have to make the most of it when we see it at places like RIAT.
Tribute to 47 squadron

1marshn30

Post by 1marshn30 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:06 pm

Hi all
As I am getting more and more fed up with Flickr being messed about with is there going to be any easier way to put photo post on using
Goggle photos O have paid up to Flickr pro for the year as I have 30 years worth of photos
As I have a new WiFi enabled camera that I can transfer images straight to my phone it would be easier to cut out uploading to Flickr .
Thanks
Ni

Return to “Photography Q & A / How to post photos”