Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

VC-25 Mildenhall

Only modern military and government aviation can be posted in this section.
Dave934

Re: VC-25 Mildenhall

Post by Dave934 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:34 pm

roughcutter wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:24 pm
The Phantom wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:14 am
Super images and that last one is funny :lol:
Would've been even funnier if John had hitched up his tractor and towed the trailer away, with them all on it :lol:
John...or someone who worked for him was not very happy yesterday, there were quite a lot of people walking through his crops, and a car parked in the middle of the crops too !!! The guy I saw was shouting his nuts off at people....By the way, the people trashing his crops wasn't plane spotters, just members of public wanting to see AF1.
Dave.

quid21

Post by quid21 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:30 pm

...and the winner for the tallest ladder goes to.........

Wonder what the Americans onboard the VC-25 thought of the largest selection of ladders in the East of England?

This explains why Homebase never has any stock!

BOLLO

Post by BOLLO » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:52 pm

Dave934 wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:34 pm
roughcutter wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:24 pm
The Phantom wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:14 am
Super images and that last one is funny :lol:
Would've been even funnier if John had hitched up his tractor and towed the trailer away, with them all on it :lol:
John...or someone who worked for him was not very happy yesterday, there were quite a lot of people walking through his crops, and a car parked in the middle of the crops too !!! The guy I saw was shouting his nuts off at people....By the way, the people trashing his crops wasn't plane spotters, just members of public wanting to see AF1.
Dave.
Ole John does not a too good record with tractors if I remember right bless him . :whistle:
http://www.airfighters.com/photosearch.php?phgid=SHED" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; LOADES
http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.s ... _entry=140+" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; at last

What do cry when we see The Man With the Stick???

roughcutter

Post by roughcutter » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:49 pm

The question is, "is John insured to let his field out to the public?"
Don't get me wrong when I ask this. I do admire his patience and generosity and certainly don't begrudge the tiny fee charged to park on his land. However, in this day and age of "blame & claim", by leaving that trailer out he is making himself vulnerable. There are some unscrupulous b*st*rds out there who would take advantage. All it would take is one dick to fall off the trailer.😒

BOLLO

Post by BOLLO » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:01 pm

Yes I belive he is There are disclaimers up saying or were last time I was down "You climb up here at your own ect ect"
http://www.airfighters.com/photosearch.php?phgid=SHED" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; LOADES
http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.s ... _entry=140+" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; at last

What do cry when we see The Man With the Stick???

roughcutter

Post by roughcutter » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:06 pm

Fair play to him then :thumb:
Although he would be wise to occasionally check that the disclaimers are still in place for all to see.

Return to “Current Military Photography”