Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more...
Only modern military and government aviation can be posted in this section.
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:03 am
- Location: North Pickenham
As promised HODOR 52 in the turn over Marham. I've got one of HODOR 51 trailing fire suppression from the shut down engines but I'll do this tomorrow otherwise the local press might nick it
and here it is
by Mark Saxon
, on Flickr
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:08 pm
Thanks for uploading - nice catches those!
- Posts: 7410
- Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:35 pm
- Location: RWY21 Grimsby
Well done Mark, "Every picture tells a story" ... certainly does in this case
Thanks for posting
- Posts: 478
- Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:32 am
- Location: Ilminster, Somerset - The West Country
Well caught - thanks for posting.
GRIM REAPERS SUPPORTER - Somerset Wing