Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more...
Only modern military and government aviation can be posted in this section.
- Posts: 271
- Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:39 pm
- Posts: 1990
- Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:06 am
Nice set. Gotta love a smokin' AWACS.
- Posts: 646
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:47 pm
- Location: South Yorkshire
Nice set, love the 35 year AWACS and the KC-135 tiger striped tail.
- Posts: 365
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:43 am
- Location: Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Very nice indeed. No2 for me
- Posts: 19216
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:32 pm
- Location: Somewhere in Norfolk
Proper Smokey turbojets
Thanks for posting
XH558, always the first lady in my life
Just remember, please don't tell the wife
GRIM REAPERS SUPPORTER
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:41 am
Very nice set, especially like the first shot.Thnks for posting.
- Posts: 1823
- Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:06 am
- Location: Rotherham
Time well spent. Loving the one in the Anniversary scheme.
- Posts: 603
- Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:32 am
- Location: Ilminster, Somerset - The West Country
Would like to think the specially marked E-3 would be at RIAT...…………….
Thanks for posting these.
Grim Reapers Supporter - Somerset Wing
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:11 pm
Nice & sunny
- Posts: 707
- Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:36 am
- Location: in that place... like right here
love the painted AWACS
- Posts: 742
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:06 pm
Better weather than when I saw the special-marked jet at the Open Day at Geilenkirchen in 2017!
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:00 pm