Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more...
Only modern military and government aviation can be posted in this section.
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:49 am
BAE WARTON friday 7-12-18 two up with sevrel fly by,s before landingIMG_4094
, on FlickrZJ938-7985
, on FlickrIMG_4123
, on FlickrIMG_4129
, on FlickrIMG_4131
, on FlickrIMG_4153
, on FlickrIMG_4156
, on FlickrIMG_4170
, on FlickrIMG_4165
, on Flickr
- Posts: 18028
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:32 pm
- Location: Somewhere in Norfolk
They'll do for me, mate
Thanks for posting
XH558, always the first lady in my life
Just remember, please don't tell the wife
GRIM REAPERS SUPPORTER
- Posts: 3047
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:16 pm
Never seen a cow and a Typhoon in the same photo before!
- Posts: 1278
- Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:54 pm
- Location: Kings Lynn
Interesting, did ZJ938 (FGR4 single seater) in photo 2 bring those Brimstone back?
- Posts: 221
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:17 pm
You say "two up" but appears to be images of three different aircraft. I suppose ZJ938 was taken on another day.
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:43 pm
I love the first one....Security is coming over :-)
- Posts: 3409
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:58 pm
- Location: North of r/w 25 Northolt