Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more...
Only modern military and government aviation can be posted in this section.
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 11:53 am
- Location: High Legh, Cheshire
stunning shots mate
MR TERRY GREEN
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:18 pm
Nice pictures and different units.
- Posts: 906
- Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:31 pm
- Location: KAAB
KC's at YKW! Nice, been waiting for these Taff, look forward to the really interesting stuff
Dieu et mon droit. In hoc signo vinces
- Posts: 2658
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Depends where I fancy
Always good to see topside banking shots.
I might sometimes miss my time in the RAF - so every month it reminds me how great it was, with an obscenely big cheque
...Some people are the dog, some are just the lamppost...
- Posts: 18542
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:32 pm
- Location: Somewhere in Norfolk
Nice shots, mate
Look at that weather
Thanks for posting
XH558, always the first lady in my life
Just remember, please don't tell the wife
GRIM REAPERS SUPPORTER