Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more...
Only modern military and government aviation can be posted in this section.
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:44 am
- Location: Chatteris, Cambs
G222s originally intended for Afghan National Army in storage at Ramstein
, on Flickr
, on Flickr
- Posts: 2172
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:55 pm
- Location: Aberdeen
Very nice, were these the ex U.S. DOSAF machines?.Thanks for posting.
- Posts: 18698
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:32 pm
- Location: Somewhere in Norfolk
Nice shots there
Always a star at IATs
Thanks for posting
XH558, always the first lady in my life
Just remember, please don't tell the wife
GRIM REAPERS SUPPORTER
- Posts: 15180
- Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:11 am
- Location: Norfolk - Mundford - too many trees
That's a bit different
Ex Italian Airforce according to Google - 04095 is also the cn ex mm62153
Didn't realise they have been there for so long.
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 8:16 pm
i wonder what will happen to them, the ones that actually made it to Kabul were all broken up I think
- Posts: 7677
- Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:41 pm
- Location: falkirk