Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more...
Only modern military and government aviation can be posted in this section.
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:54 pm
WOW just awesome shots wish I had known about Axalp years ago couldn’t climb mountains now but the shots from there are truly stunning.
- Posts: 1836
- Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:06 am
- Location: Rotherham
Wowser. What an unbelievable set of images and quite definitely Carling. The F5 in the special scheme - with sqn. badge on tail is a rare catch indeed. Keep up the good work.
- Posts: 2435
- Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:05 am
Togging at its very finest
May the skies be clear and blue and the wind fair with a guiding star to steer by.
- Posts: 2936
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:05 pm
- Location: 'Downtown'
Unbelievable shots - truely stunning!
Thanks for posting up
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:10 pm
Excellent set, thanks for sharing!
- Posts: 2628
- Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:08 pm
- Location: Bournemouth UK
There are no other words available!
If our airforces are never used, they have achieved their finest goal.
— General Nathan F. Twining
- Posts: 1477
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:47 pm
- Location: Widnes, Cheshire
Wow! Absolutely fabulous set of shots - to the winner the spoils (and very well earned just for the effort of getting up there), well done, I'm very jealous (now must find the phone number for that gym....)
... and a fair haired slightly balding Bobby Charlton to kick off!
- Posts: 2936
- Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:43 pm
- Location: Mid Suffolk
Stunning.... what more can I say apart from WOW!!!!
Thanks for posting
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:03 pm
- Location: Cheltenham
Just wanted to say a massive thanks for all the comments, means a lot.
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:48 am
Brilliant. Superb. Wow. Etc...
- Posts: 9421
- Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:46 am
- Location: knaphill Surrey
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:43 pm
Wow!! Thanks for sharing those.....Brilliant!
- Posts: 2325
- Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:52 am
- Location: In the 51st State of the Union
- Posts: 357
- Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:01 pm
- Location: Norwich
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am
Others have said it all really but I'll just add if any one tells you it's luck that's rubbish. It is reward for determination and persistence. A pleasure to view. Thank you. Laurie Manns
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:18 pm
- Location: Harthill near Sheffield
Loz, these are fantastic
, climbing up the hills in Wales looks like a walk in the park for the effort you have put in to get these