Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more...
Only modern military and government aviation can be posted in this section.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:28 pm
Hi, my first post on this forrum. BTW, thank You for activation.
Some shots from my last vist in 22 Tactical Air Base near Malbork
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:35 pm
- Location: West Worcs
Make sure it's not your last! Magnificent shots. Well done!
- Posts: 681
- Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:35 pm
Yep, you can post again
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:34 pm
Wow! magnificent photos. Thank you very much for posting.
- Posts: 1082
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:17 pm
- Location: West Suffolk
- Posts: 13151
- Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:11 am
- Location: Norfolk - Mundford - too many trees
Stunning shots - definitely one of my favourite aircraft.
Like the analogue cockpit
- Posts: 626
- Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm
- Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Thank you for sharing
- RAF Coltishall - Gone but never forgotten
- Norfolk. Nelson's County
- Posts: 18044
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:32 pm
- Location: Somewhere in Norfolk
What Thorny said +1
Fulcrum porn of the finest kind
XH558, always the first lady in my life
Just remember, please don't tell the wife
GRIM REAPERS SUPPORTER
- Posts: 418
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:29 am
11 and 15 for me. Cracking shots
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:07 am
- Location: Nottinghamshire
Lovely.. number 6 says it all for me.
- Posts: 6164
- Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:43 pm
Immense shots! Number 2 is an interesting one!
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:01 pm
- Location: Jedburgh, Scottish Borders
- Posts: 934
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:43 pm
- Location: Mildenhall
- Posts: 238
- Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 9:05 pm
- Location: Loughborough
Fantastic shots mate!
Would love a chance to go airside with MiG-29's!
The Harrier Jump Jet - The best there is, The best there was and The best there ever will be!
Model Harriers in the stash = 73 and counting.
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:27 pm
- Location: Stroud
Wow! Superb set of images. Thanks
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:11 am
- Location: Portchester ( nr Portsmouth )
Don't normally comment but that is one set of fantastic photos....
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:38 pm
- Location: Upwell, Norfolk, UK
- Posts: 2623
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Depends where I fancy
Go to the top of the class.
I might sometimes miss my time in the RAF - so every month it reminds me how great it was, with an obscenely big cheque
...Some people are the dog, some are just the lamppost...